Man... What went wrong with Street Fighter X Tekken??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just now randomly thought of it and I can't believe a game like that just faded to black. :huhldup:

The concept sounded dope but I remember playing it for maybe.. what two matches and never trying it again. Smh what a failure of a game. I heard people hacked the 360 version and used the Sony exclusive characters on there!

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Characters on disc that were unlocked through dlc, balancing issues that were fixed a year later or something like that cant really remembe. I thought it was a ok game. But did we really need another SF game out here, I would kill to play Tekken vs SF tho

puggle

Superstar
Daps
It would have been better if they used a different graphics engine from SF4, it looked more like an expansion than a full game. It was also just a low key way of creating USF4 guys early. :beli: fukking Capcom. :pachaha:

Too bad TxSF is in development hell, would have liked to see how the Tekken team would design the SF characters.

Daps
The roster was shyt and bloated, forced tag, shallow ass game, fight mechanics sucked, ugly art style, poor choice in move-list for tekken cast.

The DLC fiasco ain't the reason it flopped that's just the excuse. Game sucked yo, Capcom bit the hand that feeds them, wayyyy too much trolling.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It would have been better if they used a different graphics engine from SF4, it looked more like an expansion than a full game. It was also just a low key way of creating USF4 guys early. :beli: fukking Capcom. :pachaha:

Too bad TxSF is in development hell, would have liked to see how the Tekken team would design the SF characters.
Tekken so isn't in development hell friend. They just released a statement that all the game is making great progress

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Characters on disc that were unlocked through dlc, balancing issues that were fixed a year later or something like that cant really remembe.

The default timer was far too short. resulting in time wins every other match and this ruined zoning/neutral game :francis:

Pandora system was borderline useless :francis:

Gems sucked :francis:

DLC bs :francis:

Game had like 2/3 outfits for each character that was clearly on disc already :francis:

Rolling :francis:

It was the netcode. Absolutely horrific.

Netcode was pretty solid on there in my opinion, but the timer being as short as it was a major issue and really ruined the game.

edit: forgot about the console exclusive characters. so dumb. :francis: