Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is how you do it, dont gotta run around talking that hotep rah rah, make decisions that make sense with the end goal of self preservation. This guy doesn't run around reciting Panthers or NOI speeches and using buzz words, he is about his business and this is the mindset more people need.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
giphy.gif

Good. He didn't sell out like the owner of Carol's Daughter. Which is fortunate because I still haven't got the chance to use his product.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They do I ain't never saw a dude shave in the gym ever. Must be going to fancier spots than me lol

Yea if you go to a nicer gym there's gonna be a older crowd and a bigger locker room. There's a sauna, whirlpool, steam room and shyt in the locker room at my main gym with towels every cosmetic from soap, shampoo, mouth wash, shave cream, razors, etc...

A lot of these brothers here don't even go upstairs to the weights, they just come to the locker room for that shyt daily

Either way I say that to say theres gyms where a good market for these are present

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
He could sell and start another company. White people do it ALL THE TIME. It's not that deep. How do you think Marc Cuban or Elon Musk got as rich as they are?
Its not JUST about getting rich its about OWNING a business. Something more blacks need to do, and stop selling out to white people. Keep that money/business within our community!!! Its not always immediately about money.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could sell and start another company. White people do it ALL THE TIME. It's not that deep. How do you think Marc Cuban or Elon Musk got as rich as they are?

When the black community are on the level of creating multibillionaires then maybe we wouldn't have to worry about every single brother selling out their company for a dollar. As it stands now black billionaires are few and far between.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Imagine if he turns his company into Gillette though :lupe:

There are a potential 500 million consumers around the world those companies didn't give a fukk about before, that he now has the inside edge on.
Most of these Coli PAWG lovers are too retarded to think like that though, they just want a nice house, a white bytch named Mindy and some lil Drakes called Kyle and Timothy.

Tristan Walker = True #Blackexcellence :salute: A real role model for the community.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i was actually planning on ordering those razors too, before i went on tour last month. i forgot about them until this thread :francis:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Cuban and Musk both have likely turned down offers before.

This business can probably last for a long time and expand globally... as there are black people all over the world. Or he might hold out for a bigger valuation and then sell later.