Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. Coli nikkas been waiting to bump this thread once they found something to hate on him for.

Haven't heard about breh recently though :patrice: I'm thinking sales didn't expand like expected...I still think it's good he held on. Gilette had a large share of the company anyway iirc

:dead: These nikkas had me believing his wife left him and he was going to lose half.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Like I said breh should've sold

I doubt he wants to sell clippers until he's 75 years old

Take that $500 million and use that wealth to move into other things

Proctor and gamble is multi billion dollar business that sells baby wipes. Think about that. The family behind it is white and they have been rich for generations. Get the big picture bro.

#GetTheBigPictureYall

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Proctor and gamble is multi billion dollar business that sells baby wipes. Think about that. The family behind it is white and they have been rich for generations. Get the big picture bro.

#GetTheBigPictureYall

Entrepreneurs have business ideas like rappers have raps

I'm not turning down $500 million dollars

If you started a company with $5,000 and a rented office you can start another with $500 million

Also there's no guarantee Bevel ever gets P&G's market share

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

If you started a company with $5,000 and a rented office you can start another with $500 million

Yeah but he can get to 500 million in size. Why can't he get to 5 billion down the road? What you don't understand is he is looking at things long term. He wants a legacy.

There's no guarantee if he took the 500 mil his new companies would do as well as the first either. It's actually really smart what he's doing.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yeah but he can get to 500 million in size. Why can't he get to 5 billion down the road? What you don't understand is he is looking at things long term. He wants a legacy.

There's no guarantee if he took the 500 mil his new companies would do as well as the first either. It's actually really smart what he's doing.
I agree with this

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

Why don't you start one then fakkit?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There's no guarantee he's gonna get to 5 billion. Creating a company that sticks around for 30 years is very very hard.

Which is why you take the money, sure up your financial foundation and then go big.

Your logic is based on scarcity. You started a business as a broke nikka but, you can't with 500 million?

Marc Cuban, Jay-Z, Elon Musk and others have flipped multiple companies

Agree to disagree though

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I would have sold for $500 million. Big ups to him though, he went for an underutilized market and won.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Sometimes you are the only one who believes in your evaluation of how much your company is worth and you have to walk away and hope you are right in the future.

:wow: Even Mark Cuban had to bow down and admit he was wrong for passing.:wow: