Man They Talmbout Will Made Jaden do Some Diddy

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is literally fake news that somebody made up on tik tok. I saw it when they first put it up a couple weeks ago cause one of my family members asked me about it.

Prime reason why tik tok needs to go. You can pass fake info from there way faster than you ever could on these other social media sites.
You can do this on any for of social media. They been doing this stuff on Facebook for 20 years and they never called for it to be banned.

Daps
You can do this on any for of social media. They been doing this stuff on Facebook for 20 years and they never called for it to be banned.

Tik tok works way differently than FB does. By your own admission, it took 20 years for the FB disinformation to reach dangerous levels where it almost eradicated democracy. It took tik tok what, a year and a half? All social media platforms and their algorithms are not equal.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Tik tok works way differently than FB does. By your own admission, it took 20 years for the FB disinformation to reach dangerous levels where it almost eradicated democracy. It took tik tok what, a year and a half? All social media platforms and their algorithms are not equal.
:why: I know you a Trump supporter, but this is next level just pulling shyt out your ass. :dame:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Isn't this particular fake video posted on IG? Or did I miss something here?

Daps
Isn't this particular fake video posted on IG? Or did I miss something here?

When someone mentioned it to me a couple weeks ago, i hit the :wtf: and immediately searched for it. I couldn't find it nowhere but tiktok at the time. Like multiple tiktok links that folks were passing around as if they were legit news sources. It was crazy. So I think it started there and now it's spreading.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:huhldup:

Katt Williams vs all comedians

Monique vs DL

DL talking about he got more followers than a cussing preacher

Chris Brown wishing Quavo was dead

Kendrick vs Drake

Puffy getting annihilated by everyone

The smith family keep dropping more freaky news

DJ envy running scams

Jay Morrison and other nikkas scamming coming to light

Whats next???

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This might be fake but there is some weird stuff going on with the elite entertainment families. Anyone remember that weird photoshoot they let Willow do with that white guy who was much older than her?