Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really see what's the point of him bring to TNT's Inside The NBA because as an analyst.he actually f*cking suck man ....didn't say nothing is ever informative or insightful. All he has is "Shaqtin A Fool" which is not bad but still suck. He always make silly jokes or playing around too much like a little kid. I think Shaq is still a kid in him like "2nd Childhood" that won't grow up, childish regardless of the situation like damn he's too damn immature to be on that show.

I noticed all Shaq does is repeat whatever Kenny or Chuck says and always starts off with "I agree with Chuck" or "I agree with Kenny" then this motherf*cker repeat exactly what they just said with nothing original of his own, didn't offer any kind of break downs in the game or inside knowledge and always asking the questions to Chuck, etc that had me :what: This guy is just sound like an idiot. And even on Donald Sterling issues and Shaq didn't even say nothing at all on Sterling issues but just saying, "I agree with you" until "Gone Fishing" coming and he was excited and fooling around with the fishing pole or wresting with Charles on some MMA sh!t or doing karate in the front of camera that had me :comeon: and :beli: "Grow up Shaq" . Shaq is just a jerk about it and he's rarely funny.

Seriously, Shaq gotta :camby:

I

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Dr. O' Neal PhD is doing just fine enjoying life and NBA retirement.

th

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Turner fukked up. Shoulda had Shaq on NBAtv with GP, Ahmad, and C-Webb so he could get his game up plus he would've been in comedic company anyway. C-Webb should be sitting where Shaq is he's way better than him at the job. A shame I have to big up a scumramento king over a GOAT franchise great, yall startin to see why we turned on Shaq brehs. :snoop: