Man Seeking Woman

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ever see the picture of that indian (?) girl who was trapped under a house? her eyes are all black, and she ended up dying? I've decided Rosa looks like that... and please do not post the pic, b/c honestly, i get a jump scare every time i see it. it's haunting.

also, just to nitpick - the poetry segment of Josh being alright with it last night may have been the first bit i didn't like on this show, ever. episode was still funny though

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I finished the first season last week, loved it. The weirdness caught me off guard because I saw the previews and thought the troll was something Josh envisioned. But nah, that's how the show is :russ: I love it!

This was the second episode and it sold me for the rest of the show. Gotta watch start season 2 this weekend.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it was ok, but Mike can't carry an episode.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
it was ok, but Mike can't carry an episode.
Breh, that episode was from Rosa's perspective, don't blame Mike. It's that two-faced tramp that made it awkward.

I'm disappointed that in Mike's feature episode they have a new character getting more than 50% of the camera time.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Breh, that episode was from Rosa's perspective, don't blame Mike. It's that two-faced tramp that made it awkward.

I'm disappointed that in Mike's feature episode they have a new character getting more than 50% of the camera time.
i'm aware. if you want to split hairs, Mike can't carry an episode as the main male lead

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another good episode. Love when they do episodes from Liz's perspective so this was cool to me.

:snoop: at Rosa coming to Josh anyway.

Josh looking at the late night text like :gladbron:

With the season finale next week, it looks like Josh and Mike might end up battling over Rosa.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Josh looking at the late night text like :gladbron:

With the season finale next week, it looks like Josh and Mike might end up battling over Rosa.
So long as Josh also smashes then tosses this two-faced wench (I mean that literally and figuratively) in the bushes, it'll be good.