Man Seeking Woman

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
She had a pretty nice body in that episode where she was dating the robot.

I can tell she does her squats. :shaq:
nikka........
full
full
full

CarefreeScholarlyChicken.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When Josh went into advanced programming and saw all the other students with the giant heads :dead:. They are displaying games through holograms on their heads and his 8 bit game is crashing :bryan:. The way they had his mom playing the role of Baptist preacher in preaching how special he was and him having a graduation for being able to not buy shytty beer anymore :heh:.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This show is so slept on but I dig it so much. Wish I could get people to watch it but it's no avail.

It needs to get on Netflix. Once people can binge watch it should get a large

I mean they had Robin Givens play Mrs Santa Clause.
:russ: The whole show feels like a long Conan sketch.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It needs to get on Netflix. Once people can binge watch it should get a large

Season 1 is on Hulu and Amazon but yeah you're right it needs more eyes on Netflix. Even people with cable can't find it cause it's only on FXX instead of FX.

The Hulu comments are kind of disheartening though. People viewing it on there seem to not understand the surreal humor.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Season 1 is on Hulu and Amazon but yeah you're right it needs more eyes on Netflix. Even people with cable can't find it cause it's only on FXX instead of FX.

The Hulu comments are kind of disheartening though. People viewing it on there seem to not understand the surreal humor.

I could see that, it requires viewers to get the initial Meta joke and after that it then plays it straight like its normal. It allows the show to be raunchy like a Fox Cartoon because it's so surreal.

Like when John hooked up with the troll and people said he shouldn't care about her looks but she was a legit monster or when he hooked up with the car and people took him aside to try to figure out why/how it worked like he was sleeping with a really obese chick.

shyt like that would be so real it would have feminist protesting if it wasn't so Meta.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I could see that, it requires viewers to get the initial Meta joke and after that it then plays it straight like its normal. It allows the show to be raunchy like a Fox Cartoon because it's so surreal.

Like when John hooked up with the troll and people said he shouldn't care about her looks but she was a legit monster or when he hooked up with the car and people took him aside to try to figure out why/how it worked like he was sleeping with a really obese chick.

shyt like that would be so real it would have feminist protesting if it wasn't so Meta.

Exactly like the time they went to a destination wedding and it was literally in Hell. Anyone his girl dated after him would seem evil like Hitler or worse to Josh.

Live action Family Guy with the guy from She's Out Of My League is pretty much the best description.