Man Kong Skull Island was terrible

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Trying to waste some time before Canelo/Chavez....this shyt was awful even by "B" standards.....fukkin Loki with the gas mask acting like Shinobi.....:mjlol:

Yeah that scene was ridiculous. :mjlol:

I was also laughing at breh willing to sacrifice himself only to get Jazzy Jeff'd into a mountain :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah scene was ridiculous. :mjlol:

I was also laughing at breh willing to sacrifice himself on to get Jazzy Jeff'd into a mountain :mjlol:

Nikka.....I'm waiting for a huge heroic scene and he went:deadmanny: into the mountain.....I was sitting like.....:dwillhuh:
..plus the obvious green screen on the gas mask.....it was terrible.....

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
dang. that bad :dwillhuh:

was looking forward to watch it on kodi

Shyt is straight:gucci:..... While the Peter Jackson one has its flaws that shyt was 8/10....dope script....great acting epic feel....this muthafukka (especially considering the talent onscreen) was :trash:.....at least Deep Blue Sea you knew was gonna be what it was....this shyt sucked.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dont disrespect Deep Blue Sea like that breh :leostare:

Hard to put into words.....I too enjoyed it....what I meant is....Deep Blue Sea knowing it was 100% a popcorn B flick...sharks..LL, Sam....you knew it wasn't high art and it did its job. It was fun.

King Kong is a different level of expectation.....and it had that "cursing Sam Jackson" schtick that was completely outta place....but perfect for Deep Blue Sea.....this shyt was laughable for all the wrong reasons.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall stay letting expectations fukk up your film going experiences.

Kong is just a dumb disaster/action flick. The Deep Blue Sea comparison is spot on. You just go to watch Sam Jackson act like a fukking nut, hear some cheesy jokes and watch Kong wreck shyt.

It's definitely better than that wack/dull ass Godzilla remake from a few year back.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yall stay letting expectations fukk up your film going experiences.

Kong is just a dumb disaster/action flick. The Deep Blue Sea comparison is spot on. You just go to watch Sam Jackson act like a fukking nut, hear some cheesy jokes and watch Kong wreck shyt.

It's definitely better than that wack/dull ass Godzilla remake from a few year back.

A good monster movie is Pacific Rim....this shyt sucked ass.