Man kills co-worker who stole his lunch from work fridge and gets 100 years

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That’s worthy of a beat down outside work not killing somebody smfh

30 years suspended so he gotta do 70 which is life cuz he’s 25

Berhe decided to kill Leiva, purchasing a hammer and two knives two days before the murder. He told detectives that he spent the next day “training for the murder,” Fox 5 DC reported.

On the morning of April 17, Berhe arrived at the employee parking lot early and waited for Leiva.

When Leiva headed to his car, Berhe stabbed and bludgeoned him to death.

Berhe was arrested and later confessed to the killing and pleaded guilty at trial in October. According to Fox News, prosecutors said at Berhe’s sentencing hearing that he threatened to kill or hurt other people if he was not given the harshest possible sentence.

:dahell:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I understand being angry someone swiped your lunch but to murder the person? 🤦🏽‍♂️ just let it go and buy another lunch. It ain’t worth 100 years in prison.
He ain’t kill him over lunch. That’s just what sparked the altercation. Dude was probably talking reckless. At that point it ain’t about the sandwich. You still don’t do it though:skip:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He ain’t kill him over lunch. That’s just what sparked the altercation. Dude was probably talking reckless. At that point it ain’t about the sandwich. You still don’t do it though:skip:
Facts. It’s never worth catching charges.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'd personally go the hot sauce approach.

Id sign my name on dummy meals in the office fridge and wait until I see a coworker gulping down the entire water cooler in regret later on. :pachaha:

Revenge is spicy dish best served with milk :demonic:
I'd take it further and either dice up a ghost pepper, or put doritos in a ziplock back with a ghost pepper chip. Ima need that person to remember the day he played the Titans. Don't touch your eyes you thief :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That mystery meat loaf
in prison is gonna have him
on the commit that watch.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This makes me think about a college party I went to 1 time. Not my school tho, a freind's. I think a Q and an Alpha were arguing after the party got shut down. SOmeone was trying to mediate for them.
Alpha: "Man, it just seemed like you were being disrespectful" :francis:
Q: "I'm a disrespectful as nikka!" :stopitslime:

I really wish people could learn/be comfortable with descalaction. Killed over talking reckless, but the headline will always be "Killed over stolen lunch" or "Murdered over scuffed Jordans"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'd personally go the hot sauce approach.

Id sign my name on dummy meals in the office fridge and wait until I see a coworker gulping down the entire water cooler in regret later on. :pachaha:

Revenge is spicy dish best served with milk :demonic:
This is what I was looking for 🤣🤣

Smart and funny and they can’t say anything because then they’d have to admit they stole your food. That would’ve been a win-win Smdh