Man Im overthinking again...damn it

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
Invite to her the crib...drinks...den :usure:...den u tell her to :camby:...den u give her the :yeshrug:....and u would be:blessed:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
Going to the movies can be a little awkward though, because you will have a long time where you will have little to no interaction with her. You just sit next to each other and you might lose the momentum of the conversations. Its a little bit make or break because she might reach out for your hand or something during the flick, but she can also just withdraw in the seat.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to the movies can be a little awkward though, because you will have a long time where you will have little to no interaction with her. You just sit next to each other and you might lose the momentum of the conversations. Its a little bit make or break because she might reach out for your hand or something during the flick, but she can also just withdraw in the seat.

Ive already said we arent going to the movies

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
just go out to eat with her and then you can go walk around downtown , unless u live in the d I'm sure there is plenty to see in your city that boot of you have not discovered yet, first date should be about to get to know eachother

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dinner, talk, take a walk. Grab a drink, see how she handles the liq, if she gets tipsy after one drink then u know the next date will involve more drinking and she be given it up in no time. :smoker:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont give him advice...

he'll tell you its mad basic...

meanwhile a month later,him and the broad wont even be talking anymore...

Looks at your avi, you damn sure cant be a spurs fan taking shots at the crown. Anyways, I got this playboy, I know what im doing and I do take the advice that is posted on here, well some of it,, some of it is crap

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Looks at your avi, you damn sure cant be a spurs fan taking shots at the crown. Anyways, I got this playboy, I know what im doing and I do take the advice that is posted on here, well some of it,, some of it is crap
What did you decide to do? :lupe: