Man Im overthinking again...damn it

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been talking to this chick since Tuesday, couldnt set anything up until tomorrow until my work schedule. We have been talking a lot, but now Im over thinking what we should do. I have the restaurant picked, but I keep going back and forth about what to do afterwards or before.

Should we eat, then hit up a nice pool hall

should we go eat, then to the movies

movies then dinner

I looked up stuff going on in my city, for sunday, not much of anything, except this jazz thing (she likes jazz music) at this musuem, however; its scheduled early afternoon and the time wont work

I hate when I overthink things I wanted to hit her up with the info in a little bit

any suggestions?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id advise against eating or movies

Some combo of drinks and pool hall should work

Ive never done the movies/dinner combo on a first, date so that was a last resort, neither her or I are big drinkers so just getting drinks is more than likely, Im thinking dinner and hitting up this place called Fast Eddie, nice sports ball/pool hall combo, shyt at the time we are getting together, im going to want to eat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you really like her. I personally wouldn't bother going to a movie on a first date. That time should be used to get to know each other so you can figure out if she is worth your time. Sitting in silence watching a movie for 2 hours doesn't accomplish anything IMO.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Damn doggy, you neurotic as fawk. Relax, b.

If shes going out on a date with you, more than likely she likes YOU. As long as you dont do anything exceptionally stupid, you're going to be fine. If a restaurant choice, and/or course of activities is make or break in her eyes, then shes a bird brain that aint really worth more than a second thought. Whats wrong with the jazz joint? That sounds perfect.

This is your first potential piece in a minute, huh? Its like you're about to spontaneously combust out there, lol.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Eat and movies Hun. U seem nervous. U can talk at dinner than the pressure is over because u will be watching a movie next. Pick a thriller or comedy so u have something to talk about after.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you really like her. I personally wouldn't bother going to a movie on a first date. That time should be used to get to know each other so you can figure out if she is worth your time. Sitting in silence watching a movie for 2 hours doesn't accomplish anything IMO.

Naw I agree ive always hated the movies on a first date, real talk I usually save that for a 3rd date, unless there is a movie that we both just really want to see

Im going to suggest this one restaurant and then this nice pool hall, they are close to each other, its funny once I get on the date women always tell me how relax I am, and that I never come off nervous but if only they knew how edge I am beforehand when im setting things up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh don't even over think it, if it's your first time chilling with her outside of wherever you guys know each other just do something simple that keeps the cost low. Sitting at a dinner table and getting to know her over a meal may prove futile. You guys may or may not work out and it's best to just keep it simple. Go for a walk in the park and feel the vibe from there and if it's good, transition over to say a juice bar or somewhere you guys can grab a soft drink or snack and sit down for a little. You have to make it feel spontaneous and natural and not some shyt you devised with information culled up all over the internet.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh don't even over think it, if it's your first time chilling with her outside of wherever you guys know each other just do something simple that keeps the cost low. Sitting at a dinner table and getting to know her over a meal may prove futile. You guys may or may not work out and it's best to just keep it simple. Go for a walk in the park and feel the vibe from there and if it's good, transition over to say a juice bar or somewhere you guys can grab a soft drink or snack and sit down for a little. You have to make it feel spontaneous and natural and not some shyt you devised with information culled up all over the internet.

You are right, Ive yet to have a first date go wrong so why Im a trippin, we have talked so much in the past 5 days I feel safe grabbing something to eat and then have some fun playing pool. If she doesnt like it then so be it.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Ive been talking to this chick since Tuesday, couldnt set anything up until tomorrow until my work schedule. We have been talking a lot, but now Im over thinking what we should do. I have the restaurant picked, but I keep going back and forth about what to do afterwards or before.

Should we eat, then hit up a nice pool hall

should we go eat, then to the movies

movies then dinner

I looked up stuff going on in my city, for sunday, not much of anything, except this jazz thing (she likes jazz music) at this musuem, however; its scheduled early afternoon and the time wont work

I hate when I overthink things I wanted to hit her up with the info in a little bit

any suggestions?
Have her cook or y'all cook together at your place or hers. That ish has yet to fail for me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are right, Ive yet to have a first date go wrong so why Im a trippin, we have talked so much in the past 5 days I feel safe grabbing something to eat and then have some fun playing pool. If she doesnt like it then so be it.
Where did you guys meet from??? If you spoke to her so much prior to when you'll meet up, you should have a feel for how she is verbally at least.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have her cook or y'all cook together at your place or hers. That ish has yet to fail for me

well i want to save that for later, she has already said she would cook for me one day, because we both love italian food

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you guys meet from??? If you spoke to her so much prior to when you'll meet up, you should have a feel for how she is verbally at least.

exactly, which is why i commented on the guy who said dinner is a bad idea.