man i need to go to ibiza spain..Euro version of vegas

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
hostels arent you sharing with like 12 other people?

You can get your own rooms for like $20 - $30 USD per night. A good number of the hostels I looked up(Venezuela; Colombia, Amsterdam) have included breakfast and wi-fi, so I'm assuming you can find a decent private room w/ good amenities.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You can get your own rooms for like $20 - $30 USD per night. A good number of the hostels I looked up(Venezuela; Colombia, Amsterdam) have included breakfast and wi-fi, so I'm assuming you can find a decent private room w/ good amenities.

20 dollars a night :ooh:

i already made friends with fine somalian females via facebook waiting for me to come down to holland to show me around :scheme:

ill post pics but nikkas gonna blow my spot :scheme:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
hostels arent you sharing with like 12 other people?

6-12, and depending on the season and place you're visiting there may not be that many people in them.

But, once you get over the initial shock of sharing space with strangers it's actually pretty cool. It gives you a group of people you can go out with when you want to, and if there are cute females usually being the only nikka in the hostel gets you in the door. You lucky you from Canada though, they wont talk you to death about foreign policy.

Treat it like a college dorm, shower with flip flops on at all times :scusthov:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I went in '03 when I was stationed in Germany. There an Mallorca actually. Only thing I vaguely remember is drinking all day long and having t-shirts on top of t-shirts from all the clubs we hit up. Fun times. Plan on making my way back to Europe late this year but my old man is trying to talk me into meeting him in Accra or Johannesburg this summer

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
20 dollars a night :ooh:

i already made friends with fine somalian females via facebook waiting for me to come down to holland to show me around :scheme:

ill post pics but nikkas gonna blow my spot :scheme:

my nikka :myman: make a travel thread. London and birmingham has some fine ass lightskin somali girls
:ohlawd:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In Barcelona right now. Def reccomend it. Knowing Spanish helps (I don't, but one of my homeboys I'm traveling with does) but you'll still have a great time if you want. Cute chicks EVERYWHERE!

Gotta up my standards when I get back to the states!

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
I got taken there for 5 days for my Stag party :blessed:
Greatness. I couldn't function properly for a week after leaving.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
You're staying in hostels right? You'll be knocking em down, if she's down you can have in hostel ass for you and get a private room together for a couple days.

Yeah man, this is what i'm aiming for.

im staying in UK for 2 weeks...you can take a train to holland from uk for like 59 euro

Im gonna fly from London to Amsterdam...its like 30 something euros but translates to $75 + baggage fees, it comes out to like $105...which Ithink is around the same as 59euros. I'm just on a tight schedule time wise, so I'd rather fly.