man i need to go to ibiza spain..Euro version of vegas

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I was in Valencia Spain and them spanish mother fukkers are racist as shyt. They dont give 2 fukks about letting u know u a nikka out there. I feel sorry for them Africans I see out there, they living life like they the aliens from District 9.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
but is america some Utopia???

No..............but

flag.gif

:to:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ibiza is a tourist predominated island..any ethnics would feel welcome! Unless you are some illegal head doing something out of the law, you are in trouble!!

My Polynesia ass explored there and many lands of the earth with no troubles as i had my supreme Defence mechanism- The knowledge wisdom and understanding!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was in Valencia Spain and them spanish mother fukkers are racist as shyt. They dont give 2 fukks about letting u know u a nikka out there. I feel sorry for them Africans I see out there, they living life like they the aliens from District 9.

Of all the countries to move to why do they move there? Do any African countries even speak Spanish? It's usually English or French or rarely Portuguese. These idiots move to Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey etc. and are forced to learn new languages just to be treated like they're not human

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

i can feel u on that, you went to the big cities..likewise with Italy. Black folks are seen as Dog shyt..it's disgusting..and i laugh at all the black toms here who wanna go to Europe and explore..LOL. Go ahead and see whats up.

you need knowledge and understanding before you enter those fukkin lands..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ibiza is a tourist predominated island..any ethnics would feel welcome! Unless you are some illegal head doing something out of the law, you are in trouble!!

My Polynesia ass explored there and many lands of the earth with no troubles as i had my supreme Defence mechanism- The knowledge wisdom and understanding!

how much funds will i need for a week of stay in ibiza?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc, you gotta do it for the Coli :wow:
I'm going to vacation in South America for 3 weeks in November :lawd:

where in south america breh

i have a friend who is in brazil now for the next 4mths

hes not even responding to my text messages :smh:
dude was walking around like this :ahh: before he left

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm running thru Barcelona, London, Amsterdam in April. I'm expecting some hooking up with chiks. Did this dude get any type of action out there?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm running thru Barcelona, London, Amsterdam in April. I'm expecting some hooking up with chiks. Did this dude get any type of action out there?

You're staying in hostels right? You'll be knocking em down, if she's down you can have in hostel ass for you and get a private room together for a couple days.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
where in south america breh

i have a friend who is in brazil now for the next 4mths

hes not even responding to my text messages :smh:
dude was walking around like this :ahh: before he left

I plan on going to Venezuela or Colombia, Brazil seems cool, but I wanna check some of the low-key countries first.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

im staying in UK for 2 weeks...you can take a train to holland from uk for like 59 euro

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You're staying in hostels right? You'll be knocking em down, if she's down you can have in hostel ass for you and get a private room together for a couple days.

hostels arent you sharing with like 12 other people?