Man I just bought some AirPods...these shyt lit!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Been using them for a few days now and just a few more points to add:

• Solid overall audio quality: music, phone calls, mic...all good
  • Annoying that you can’t check battery levels without having to first putting them in their case. This is stupid.
  • Really would like a way to play/pause without having to remove the headphones. A button would be nice.
  • I am CERTAIN that I will end up losing or washing these in the washing machine within the next 90 days
Swipe all the way left on your phone and it will show you the battery of the left & right pods individually and the case battery life

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yeah they lit I understand the hype.

I lost mine though like a week later, been trying to track and I have no clue where they are looked everywhere.

Copped some cheap Aukey buds, I can’t stomach paying full price for AirPods again.

Probably cop Gen 3 ones whenever they release.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah they lit I understand the hype.

I lost mine though like a week later, been trying to track and I have no clue where they are looked everywhere.

Copped some cheap Aukey buds, I can’t stomach paying full price for AirPods again.

Probably cop Gen 3 ones whenever they release.

No AppleCare I’m assuming?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah.

Didn’t even think about it tbh.

Literally lost them like 3 days after I had bought them with the whole case:francis:

Checked my car my room etc no idea so whenever found then just got a fresh pair of 2nd gen AirPods

I learned that lesson with a previous pair of AirPods I didn’t have a warranty on. Used them a few times and then put them on ice as I preferred the $10 wired pairs. Tried to use them again when my MacBook speakers busted and the AirPods stopped working with a blinking green light :francis:

Had to spend about $200 on a new pair with the warranty :francis:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I like the Airpods but in all seriousness, the sound quality isn't anything amazing so what is making people buy AirPods for hundreds of dollars instead of some $50 ones not made by Apple?

Daps
I like the Airpods but in all seriousness, the sound quality isn't anything amazing so what is making people buy AirPods for hundreds of dollars instead of some $50 ones not made by Apple?

wolf-animated-gif-9.gif

They're coming.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m still mad I copped the Beats pros instead of just waiting for this( I cop the AirPods afterwards)