Man I just bought some AirPods...these shyt lit!

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I love the Airpod technology and ease of use. I have the airpod 2's and on the look out for a none apple competitor that can do it better. But I may upgrade to the Airpod Pro's by the end of the year.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Honestly it’s the convenience that I love. The quality ain’t crazy but they’re good enough. I had to put a tile button on my case cuz the “find my” feature is useless

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah. I love them. To be honest, I love the convenience more than anything. I bought mine a year ago but I feel like when I got them, I didn’t even have to “sync” them to my iPhone they automatically did it.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I got some and they stay in my ear during runs so I’m happy. Plus I got 2 Apple TV’s and you can play directly to the AirPods if you watching alone with your kids or wife in the room

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Do you workout with them too? I need some new headphones to workout in, but I haven't bought airpods because I don't want them falling out while I'm running.
I been using the jbl with the ear hooks for a bit. Work great for working out, never fall out and sound nice for less than 100. Also got Jabra elites like a year ago which are nice, but not as good for me when I run.

then my cousin ended up with a free pair of airpod pros from work and she gave em to me since she already got some for xmas. They sound very good But personally can not recommend for working out. i mostly use em for watching tv on apple tv when my roomate goes to bed.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I been using the jbl with the ear hooks for a bit. Work great for working out, never fall out and sound nice for less than 100. Also got Jabra elites like a year ago which are nice, but not as good for me when I run.

then my cousin ended up with a free pair of airpod pros from work and she gave em to me since she already got some for xmas. They sound very good But personally can not recommend for working out. i mostly use em for watching tv on apple tv when my roomate goes to bed.

The JBLs were the other ones I was looking at. I had some Plantronics over the ear headphones I bought for around 100, sound is alright, but the build quality is garbage. I shouldn't have to be taping together 3 month old headphones and I am.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have them all and the OG air pods are the overall best bluetooth headphone.

comfort
Call quality
Battery life
And price

Pros are overpriced, overrated in sound, bad have inferior call quality

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
One thing that sucks is there is no way to control volume on the pods themselves.

get an apple watch
I love the Airpod technology and ease of use. I have the airpod 2's and on the look out for a none apple competitor that can do it better. But I may upgrade to the Airpod Pro's by the end of the year.
Pros are trash compared to 2s.

And my pro case melted on my surface charger the other day! I’m pissed

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Been using them for a few days now and just a few more points to add:

• Solid overall audio quality: music, phone calls, mic...all good
  • Annoying that you can’t check battery levels without having to first putting them in their case. This is stupid.
  • Really would like a way to play/pause without having to remove the headphones. A button would be nice.
  • I am CERTAIN that I will end up losing or washing these in the washing machine within the next 90 days

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Is it worth the extra money for the pros? Bout to pull the trigger on some Friday