Man had sex with teen, sent nude photos to her dad

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thats one of the grimiest things I ever read. I would disown my daughter. She aint give a fukk either.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you figure? He lied about his age as well. And even when they ended up being completely honest with each other they continued fukking which means it was statutory rape. I didn't even think about that until you brought it up actually. Wasn't even the part I focused on since it seemed consensual.

And even so, with the age she lied about he still sent the pictures of her while she was a minor to someone else. And as I understand it, lewd acts with a minor in Florida is engaging in sexual activity with those under the age of 16, which he knew she was when he kept fukking her. Those are the crimes he's being charged with.

But like I said, the facts from this one article are too thin.

he wasn't a minor. it doesn't matter if he lied about his age.

and if they kept smashing after he found out she was a minor, really, can you blame him? at that point he knew that he was in deep sh!t because he had already smashed a minor. why stop at that point if you already know that the system can nail him for smashing a minor due to past smashes?

fukk the laws. if the b!tch is willing to fukk him, he shouldn't face any punishment. change the laws.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
kellz.gif

:dead:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
he wasn't a minor. it doesn't matter if he lied about his age.

and if they kept smashing after he found out she was a minor, really, can you blame him? at that point he knew that he was in deep sh!t because he had already smashed a minor. why stop at that point if you already know that the system can nail him for smashing a minor due to past smashes?

fukk the laws. if the b!tch is willing to fukk him, he shouldn't face any punishment. change the laws.

It actually would matter because even if she told him she was 17, he would know that he was more than 10 years older than she was, which is a felony. Him actually being 20 would be fine if she were 17.

And can I blame him? "Oh you're really 15 :ohlawd: p*ssy too bomb to stop. Oh and lemme publicize this affair" :childplease: