Man had sex with teen, sent nude photos to her dad

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
to counter that generalization, only nikkas would terrorize and humiliate another black man (especially a father) in such a manner.

that's what happens when you have a race of men mostly raised by bitter women. they act overly emotional and vindictive just like bytches.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's what happens when you have a race of men mostly raised by bitter women. they act overly emotional and vindictive just like bytches.

it definitely has something to do with the single parent generation but it's also good ole fashioned self hate. black women and black men just manifest our hatred of eachother and ourselves differently. with nikkas, a lot of them live to destroy another black male -- but scared as shyt of the white men. i guarantee dude wouldn't have have done this to a white girl and her father.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
it definitely has something to do with the single parent generation but it's also good ole fashioned self hate. black women and black men just manifest our hatred of eachother and ourselves differently. with nikkas, a lot of them live to destroy another black male -- but scared as shyt of the white men. i guarantee dude wouldn't have have done this to a white girl and her father.
spitting that science as usual babe..... :clap:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Adams repeatedly sent the girl's father nude photos of her and text messages describing sexual acts he was performing with the child

He also threatened the girl's grandmother to "shoot her and kill all the babies in the house,"

The parts that stood out to me. If these things had been said the only report on this story would be unnamed male, late 20's found dead because not only did he disrespect me, he disrespected my daughter and threatened my mother? There's only so much you can get away with.

During the hearing, Adams repeatedly expressed disbelief and said he didn't do anything.

"This is crazy. I don't know what is going on," Adams said.

He added that he had just finished serving seven months in jail and had been out for only two weeks. He told the judge he had just found a job at a car wash.

This is the other part that stood out. Unless they have the pictures and the records looks like dude doesn't even know what's happening. Needs more facts.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Yes he deserves to die, and I hope he burns in hell!

On the real smack, I'm a prep school kid but that man would've been eliminated from this earth. Shooters come cheap, but even a well planned hit would be worth the price.
:birdman:

One thing I've learned is whether it's the streets, college, or the boardroom:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
The parts that stood out to me. If these things had been said the only report on this story would be unnamed male, late 20's found dead because not only did he disrespect me, he disrespected my daughter and threatened my mother? There's only so much you can get away with.

This is the other part that stood out. Unless they have the pictures and the records looks like dude doesn't even know what's happening. Needs more facts.

More importantly, they made the family look ridiculous and this cannot happen.

Outside of "My name is my name," these are the truest words ever spoken:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The mother and the girls fault. I hit a 16yr old when I was 21, she looked and said she was 19. lil smuts lie every day b, u don't even think about asking for ID if she look grown- cuz the p*ssy is like gold fused with platinum and nirvana.

This lil ractchet smut lied to the Man. The dad should beat his ass, not put him in jail for getting some ratchet p*ssy. Plus the Dad should get all the child support money back from the mother.

Lil bytch fukkin in the car DAILY - This is not a case of stolen innocence.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the girl was willing to smash him. it wasn't rape. she lied to him about her age.

the man should be fiound innocent of EVERYTHING. CASE FUKKEN CLOSED

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
the girl was willing to smash him. it wasn't rape. she lied to him about her age.

the man should be fiound innocent of EVERYTHING. CASE FUKKEN CLOSED

How do you figure? He lied about his age as well. And even when they ended up being completely honest with each other they continued fukking which means it was statutory rape. I didn't even think about that until you brought it up actually. Wasn't even the part I focused on since it seemed consensual.

And even so, with the age she lied about he still sent the pictures of her while she was a minor to someone else. And as I understand it, lewd acts with a minor in Florida is engaging in sexual activity with those under the age of 16, which he knew she was when he kept fukking her. Those are the crimes he's being charged with.

But like I said, the facts from this one article are too thin.