Man, fukk Bioshock Infinite(spoilers)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Game was disappointing. All the skyhook stuff cut out. Made it linear instead of hub areas like first two games. Worst of all the game was set in a cac wonderland and tries to portray a populist revolution as bad. After the game shows you again and again how despicable those devils were. Oh word, you couldn't make the black revolutionary the good guy? :mjpls:

They nailed the visuals and the setting but when it came time to say something the lack of anything meaningful given the themes brought up told me everything I need to know about dude. Probably the type that could watch Birth of a Nation and appreciate what a cinematic achievement it was :mjpls:
What a :mjpls:time to take a both sides stance
"The only difference between the black woman leading an uprising of the disenfranchised and systematically oppressed servant classes against the white racist elite and the guy in charge of the white racist elite is how you spell the name"
SolidScientificErne-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bio shock is a trash series.

:mjtf:

I felt the same when it first came out. I was more into the realistic shooters back then but I finally gave it a chance when I had nothing else to play. Once you start getting more weapons and powers, that shyt got addicting as fukk.

The 1960s vide was also dope and it also got some comedic factors in it with shyt like this.

It was a unique experience. I'm bout to hop on this shyt again.

:banderas: