Man, fukk Bioshock Infinite(spoilers)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bioshock 2 had the best gameplay imo, Bioshock 1 had the better story and people shyt on the second game because the story wasn't as good but the gameplay was far more creative. Bioshock infinite was trash, all the vigors felt the same and the gunplay felt like a generic fps.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Infinite was trash; that whole 'I was the villain the whole time!' trope was corny before that game was even in development
1 is GOAT
2 is ok, I'm sure the concept was a lot cooler on paper and the online was criminally underrated

I really wish infinite was an unrelated spin-off, because the story really had no business being intertwined with the first two games

Yes! It was Bioshock in name only. Bioshock 1 and 2 allowed you to be creative and use your ingenuity to solve problems, Infinite is a run of the mill corridor shooter. You basically walk into a huge play area and are stuck until you kill all the enemies, once they are all dead you proceed through a linear sequences that progresses the story a bit and then end up in another huge play area where you are stuck until you kill all the enemies. Bioshock 1 and 2 were strategy games in a first person perspective, Infinite was Call of Duty game in a fantasy setting.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
u should study quantum physics:skip: its your basic time travel/many world theories sh*t they do in every movie and tv show nowaydays

I understood EVERYTHING about dimensional doorways and alternate realities. That wasn't my problem the whole mutltiple reality daughter drowning you just irked the shyt outta me. It's like we did all that work for nothing... :what: I'm like you serious wtf was that can't we get a fukking happy ending?!? Maybe an ending where Booker is sent to a world finding his daughter as a baby and him getting a second chance would have been nice! :stopitslime:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Game is trash and has both sides themes
poor oppressed black workers are the same as racist white oppressors.

No wonder:mjpls:

Game was disappointing. All the skyhook stuff cut out. Made it linear instead of hub areas like first two games. Worst of all the game was set in a cac wonderland and tries to portray a populist revolution as bad. After the game shows you again and again how despicable those devils were. Oh word, you couldn't make the black revolutionary the good guy? :mjpls:

They nailed the visuals and the setting but when it came time to say something the lack of anything meaningful given the themes brought up told me everything I need to know about dude. Probably the type that could watch Birth of a Nation and appreciate what a cinematic achievement it was :mjpls: