Man, fukk Bioshock Infinite(spoilers)

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bought the complete edition a couple of weeks ago and just beat it. I was gonna hit the bed afterwards, but this shyt got me feeling like I wasted my money.

Gameplay was dope and so was the story until the end. I also enjoyed searching for stuff, but that's where the praise ends.

Weapons start feeling samey half-way through
- Vox weapons were wack:mjpls: except for the hail-fire.

Trash ending
-You're actually comstock and get drowned by alternate versions of your own daughter? :dahell:

fukk outta here:camby:

No new game plus :mindblown:

- I was like aight so the ending was garbage, but let me run through the beginning of the campaign with all my upgrades:smugbiden:. Game said :umad: I'm at one of the earlier chapters and try to select my vigors only to see 2 of the ones I found early on with none of the upgrades that I purchased.

Then I check out the clash of clouds which I heard was real nice. But then I see my money, vigors, and upgrades all gone:wtf: at that point
rmdSx.gif

I was gonna go back and play the first 2, but I'm not so sure now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought the complete edition a couple of weeks ago and just beat it. I was gonna hit the bed afterwards, but this shyt got me feeling like I wasted my money.

Gameplay was dope and so was the story until the end. I also enjoyed searching for stuff, but that's where the praise ends.

Trash ending
-You're actually comstock and get drowned by alternate versions of your own daughter? :dahell:

- I was like aight so the ending was garbage, but let me run through the beginning of the campaign with all my upgrades:smugbiden:. Game said :umad: I'm at one of the earlier chapters and try to select my vigors only to see 2 of the ones I found early on with none of the upgrades that I purchased.

Then I check out the clash of clouds which I heard was real nice. But then I see my money, vigors, and upgrades all gone:wtf: at that point
rmdSx.gif

I loved the story of that game. How dude stole his own daughter from himself and then killed the scientist that helped him do it and their existence evolved and they took possession of their alternate selves and helped Booker over and over again to get his daughter back but he kept failing until he actually succeeded. He was pulled into the alternate world and his mind invented a story to cope with everything which you believe until the very end.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Trash ending

rmdSx.gif

:gucci:

The ending was dope as fukk and if you play the DLC it actually ties all three games together. Probably the best written game series over all, in history.

Fred.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I thought the game was overrated for two reasons;

1. People overrated the hell outta Elizabeth. She wasn't that interesting and she just threw ammo and health to you.
  2. The fact such heavy themes were used as character devices for the antagonist and they were just displayed on a surface level. Slavery, religion and the Trail of Tears isn't something you just gloss over. They were big parts of the game, but, never examined in favor of the guilt and father/daughter storylines

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

1. People overrated the hell outta Elizabeth. She wasn't that interesting and she just threw ammo and health to you.
  2. The fact such heavy themes were used as character devices for the antagonist and they were just displayed on a surface level. Slavery, religion and the Trail of Tears isn't something you just gloss over. They were big parts of the game, but, never examined in favor of the guilt and father/daughter storylines

i complained about this in a thread earlier this week, the story was written by someone who understood racial struggle at a 2nd grade level

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Elizabeth was a shytty version of Ellie

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Infinite was trash; that whole 'I was the villain the whole time!' trope was corny before that game was even in development
1 is GOAT
2 is ok, I'm sure the concept was a lot cooler on paper and the online was criminally underrated

I really wish infinite was an unrelated spin-off, because the story really had no business being intertwined with the first two games