Man, first generation of memes really were trash.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ya'll remember those "inspiration" memes? That shyt where somebody would take a photo of a celeb and put THEIR corny ass quotes on top of it like
78girt.jpg

bytch.... We know DAMN WELL Floyd Mayweather didn't say that :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll remember those "inspiration" memes? That shyt where somebody would take a photo of a celeb and put THEIR corny ass quotes on top of it like
78girt.jpg

…and it would always be the brokest, most financially irresponsible, socially dysfunctional dudes and chics posting this shyt on twitter and/or IG :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
78girt.jpg

That shyt always came thru in the clutch to help me clean up my old Facebook friends list lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The self awareness….clowning early 2000s memes with “smilies” that are old af and are themselves early 2000s references

:wtf::aicmon::dahell::childplease:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The internet was different back then. You had more communities like Thecoli so the jokes were specific and contained.
damn...to think forums are kinda old head shyt now.

to me they still have a place, and to be honestly, most people are seeking a forum type of experience but are kinda behind the game because they aren't as nerdy as we are. So they go to twitter or MAYBE reddit because that's all they've heard of.

They want a forum but don't realize it. or it's kind of forums for dummies.