Man brings the smoke to some hornets in a tree and paid the price

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I cant stand bees hornets or any of them joint s:sadcam:
- i could potentially see trying to get rid of your nest if they in or around yo house. But in the damn forrest when they aint bothering nobody:dahell:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m just now learning from this thread about them having photographic memory. I had an apartment years ago where I got rid of a nest on my porch and was wondering why for like 8 months it’d be like 2 of them nikkas just hovering out there like they were waiting for me to come out. I just stopped going out there.

Superstar
Daps
The article is some random Cambodian farmer who got stung by a bunch of bees while high in a tree, fell, and died. It seems like one of the Reddit users just found the article online and didn't have any evidence that it was the same incident. Nothing in the article mentioned smoke or the farmer having a GoPro or there being a video of the incident.

Yeah, nothing’s confirmed and probably never will be. He survived to come back and kill the nest in my head canon.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
:damn:
The comments posted an article saying he fell and died.

That's what it looks like at the last 2 seconds of the video; like he was falling backwards.

Edit:

After the incident, the specialized police force of Chhep District Police Inspectorate together with the relatives of the victims arrived and after investigations, concluded that the victim died from bee stings, causing him to fall from the top of the tree, which is about 30 meters high.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Are those actually hornets? Because smoke doesn't even work on Hornets iirc :heh:
I don't know if Asian bees are different but American bees aren't that aggressive from my knowledge. Like Bees are relatively chill and I didn't think they swarm like that. The aggressiveness that they swarmed him with made me assume it was something more aggressive like hornets. Also they looked big af.

Last edited: