Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:damn:
The comments posted an article saying he fell and died.

The article is some random Cambodian farmer who got stung by a bunch of bees while high in a tree, fell, and died. It seems like one of the Reddit users just found the article online and didn't have any evidence that it was the same incident. Nothing in the article mentioned smoke or the farmer having a GoPro or there being a video of the incident.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article is some random Cambodian farmer who got stung by a bunch of bees while high in a tree, fell, and died. It seems like one of the Reddit users just found the article online and didn't have any evidence that it was the same incident. Nothing in the article mentioned smoke or the farmer having a GoPro or there being a video of the incident.
I'm not saying that article is associated with the video, but there's no way he survived that kind of attack. You could see his arms getting lit the f*ck up... I'd imagine his entire body was the same.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've seen some videos about this and usually they do it with a special fully sealed suit, however this mf wanted to fight hornets by climbing a tall tree with his bare hands and without any safety equipment
bDAtRcm.png

Not only bare hands but BARE FEET!!!! :damn: