Man brain dead from random attack in NYC

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's messed up, but I hate Union Square...over there is like a hipster bomb went off:pacspit:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Cut the bullshyt...while I could destroy your whole argument if I only concentrated on why Blacks commit alot of crime (which is largely due to whites anyway), what was the excuse for them hanging nikkas and police beating us in the streets back in the 60's before gangs and alot of crime was present? Remember, you can't blame rap because it wasn't around. I'll wait...
so youre saying the people were talking about in the yahoo comments are responsible for bullshyt 50yrs ago? Why would I make excuses for flat out racist actions in the past? Youre still stuck on things that happened before you were born, and the over whelming majority of people alive today had nothing to do with.
and the thought that a lot of crime wasnt going on at that time is not true...its just not brought up.
Poor people in inner cities have always been responsible for a good amount of crime.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Do you ever make a comment that isn't to :cape: for white people? :mindblown:
on white forums I do the same thing to do (bring up the other side).
View points that are one sided are nauseating to me, so I always argue the other side to people.

White people think i hate them, black people think im a c00n, women think im misogynist, liberals think im republican, republicans think im a liberal...
...you get it?

How about we all try to subjective rather than choosing sides and acting like life is about being on a team.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
You don't see how dumb you are for trying to put me in the same category as them? I don't give a fukk about white people, and it's due to them being devils, not because of a blind hatred they've had for Blacks for no reason. fukk em, and fukk you if you don't agree.
stfu and read a fukking book son. wow.
not all "white" people are fukking white like you think and are from slavemaster hate blood.
u gotta chill and read the bible or some shyt.