Man brain dead from random attack in NYC

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
white's have been in charge for a little over 600 years.

but guess who was controlling it for thousands and thousands?

hqdefault.jpg

9014.jpg

d0-narmer3300.jpg

their reign at the top is shorter than leprechauns

:lolbron:
That's like saying a certain animal dominated first, then was surpassed but still claiming superiority with the first dominant animal.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's like saying a certain animal dominated first, then was surpassed but still claiming superiority with the first dominant animal.

that's almost correct minus the surpassing part. see, the framework of perceived white supremacy is very fragile. the money is fake, the homes are cheap and the land is still borrowed from a country that WE taught how to rule. they may have built a framework based off of fiat currency, credit, loans, the illusion of status and class, but they know it's flimsy.

they may have enslaved us but trust, the cacs behind the scenes are working OT night and day sweating bullets trying to figure out how to keep this shyt going. everything they built that "controls" us is a lie. there's nothing solid. everything was stolen.

so if you believe that theft, pillaging, rape manipulation and lies defines surpassing everything we built out of wisdom and absolute truth.....i don't know what to say to you.
blacks originated mathematics, science, art, reading, astrology, chemistry and on and on....just because we don't have the playing field fully at our advantage doesn't mean it belongs to them. if it were true they'd know how to control the nightmare of a society they created. the truth is they can't and don't know how long they can keep this shyt going.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
that's almost correct minus the surpassing part. see, the framework of perceived white supremacy is very fragile. the money is fake, the homes are cheap and the land is still borrowed from a country that WE taught how to rule. they may have built a framework based off of fiat currency, credit, loans, the illusion of status and class, but they know it's flimsy.

they may have enslaved us but trust, the cacs behind the scenes are working OT night and day sweating bullets trying to figure out how to keep this shyt going. everything they built that "controls" us is a lie. there's nothing solid. everything was stolen.

so if you believe that theft, pillaging, rape manipulation and lies defines surpassing everything we built out of wisdom and absolute truth.....i don't know what to say to you.
blacks originated mathematics, science, art, reading, astrology, chemistry and on and on....just because we don't have the playing field fully at our advantage doesn't mean it belongs to them. if it were true they'd know how to control the nightmare of a society they created. the truth is they can't and don't know how long they can keep this shyt going.

Funny you mention lying, it occurs in that post of yours a lot.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
good call cuz that shyt is :huhldup:

as it should be. this shyt is despicable. but so is all of the hatred perptrated by whites

fukk ALL THAT.......RACE WAR where is the coli avatar for THAT
and they would say they dont give a fukk about blacks because of all the crime we do etc...

it never ends...yall obsessed about race, so all the wrong doings done by white folks stands out to you.
Just like those loser white folks that post on blogs etc.... they obsessed about race, so everything a black person does wrong sticks out to them.

That dude is so stupid its hilarious, I'm sure he's trolling. nobody is that dumb.

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
Dam i was just daydreaming of killing me some cacs today. The Gentrification in NY is unbearable