Man Allegedly Pulls Gun, Shoots Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Dead After Being Defeated by Him

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
No, you see this all the time they also try to detain or subdue someone with bjj, Matt Serra on video doing, and one guy did to somebody in a seven eleven

they got lucky they weren't killed like this too

Chuck Liddel on steve o show even said he don't do any grappling or any of that shyt in a street fight, because he got kicked in the head in a bar fight, simple more brutal attacks end fights quickly in real time, fighting for real is nothing like sports fighting
Your right. At the gym i would train at they always made it a point to not take a fight to the ground and avoid the situation entirely if possible.

If you go to the bjj sub Reddit even all of them will tell you to avoid any fight if you can.

George saint Pierre even said the best fight technique is having a good 40 yrd dash

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Or just let the drunkard have the beer - frankly this is over some $2 beer

But once you got the man in the armlock , don’t stick around . Anytime I was in fight , I left the scene immediately- learned that early in life .
With how large BJJ is in Brazil, the black belt should have atleast been rolling with security. When you're at a celeb level for martial arts, you gotta know goons are gonna try you just to say they were the one who beat you in a scrap.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Better than being a fakkit ass p*ssy entitled never been through shyt white boy on a black culture web site

u are adamant asl about me being a cac :heh: . i dont even wanna ban bet u because it's obvious this site means alot to ur little ho ass i'll let u cook p*ssy.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Or just let the drunkard have the beer - frankly this is over some $2 beer

But once you got the man in the armlock , don’t stick around . Anytime I was in fight , I left the scene immediately- learned that early in life .
The machismo is strong in Brazilian culture...you take a drink from a man's table is blatantly disrespecting them..and blatant disrespect has to be answered and usually with violence .

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Apparently he was one of the greats of the time. International BJJ and Martial Arts community weighing in, in disbelief. Being a coward is one thing, making your country look bad while doing it? I don’t see how this will be taken lightly.