Man Allegedly Pulls Gun, Shoots Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Dead After Being Defeated by Him

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
THIS WHAT IM DOING TO ANY fakkit MMA CRACKER THAT TRY THOSE MOVES IN A FIGHT..SOON AS YOU TRY AND GRAPPLE IM PULLING AND SHOOTING YOU IN YOUR shyt OR KNIFED UP IM STABBING YOUR fukkING THROAT CRACKER fakkit fukk MMA WHITE fakkit
You being a bum and trying to steal beverages too?

That's what you got from this?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
THIS WHAT IM DOING TO ANY fakkit MMA CRACKER THAT TRY THOSE MOVES IN A FIGHT..SOON AS YOU TRY AND GRAPPLE IM PULLING AND SHOOTING YOU IN YOUR shyt OR KNIFED UP IM STABBING YOUR fukkING THROAT CRACKER fakkit fukk MMA WHITE fakkit @AyBrehHam Linkin

I'll keep my beer bottles away from yo ass then:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do use martial arts on someone unless you blame on finishing them

this is what the bjj and mma crowd don't understand, and traditional martial artist avoid fights unless they have to fight for their life and when the do agree to bouts it's to the death or one yields and they sign waivers

you should choked the guy out or broke his leg the streets ain't a sports competition that's over when you pin someone

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Do use martial arts on someone unless you blame on finishing them

this is what the bjj and mma crowd don't understand, and traditional martial artist avoid fights unless they have to fight for their life and when the do agree to bouts it's to the death or one yields and they sign waivers

you should choked the guy out or broke his leg the streets ain't a sports competition that's over when you pin someone

I'd say the contrary actually.

Most MMA and BJJ mfs are more likely to get that finish, or shoot u, esp in the US. Like every mf in my gym carries, was in the military or in law enforcement. Including myself in the carrying department.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say the contrary actually.

Most MMA and BJJ mfs are more likely to get that finish, or shoot u, esp in the US. Like every mf in my gym carries, was in the military or in law enforcement. Including myself in the carrying department.

No, you see this all the time they also try to detain or subdue someone with bjj, Matt Serra on video doing, and one guy did to somebody in a seven eleven

they got lucky they weren't killed like this too

Chuck Liddel on steve o show even said he don't do any grappling or any of that shyt in a street fight, because he got kicked in the head in a bar fight, simple more brutal attacks end fights quickly in real time, fighting for real is nothing like sports fighting

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
No, you see this all the time they also try to detain or subdue someone with bjj, Matt Serra on video doing, and one guy did to somebody in a seven eleven

they got lucky they weren't killed like this too

Chuck Liddel on steve o show even said he don't do any grappling or any of that shyt in a street fight, because he got kicked in the head in a bar fight, simple more brutal attacks end fights quickly in real time, fighting for real is nothing like sports fighting

Leandro Lo was killed because he let the guy up. It was over a drink, so I doubt he would go for maiming someone because of that, unfortunately mercy got him killed.

One thing about Matt Serra, that one BJJ black belt in Chicago, and the countless other videos I've see with similar circumstances they hold the guy down until the police arrive, which is easy asf on someone untrained.

If you can name more situations where a fighter is kicked in the head, stabbed or shot while using martial arts in the streets than the countless times that did not happen you'd have more of a point. But fact is...90% of the time that does not happen. Because most martial artists know how to move in those situations or arent unlucky like Lo was.