Mall of America gets first black Santa and the local newspaper learns that the community isn't happy

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Daps
Just like Republicans (racists) have been obstructing against every good thing Obama has tried to accomplish. Very disgraceful and disgusting people.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Good for them

dflILUN.jpg

Blacks need to be the same way. If it ain't black its wack. We need the same mentality.
Excusing cac bahavior :scust:

If this man gets assulted or worst, bring that gif up in that thread as well as the nikkas who sapped u :scust:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Man let them white folks have their cultural icons. This diversity shyt has gone too far :childplease:
Yall knew them white folks wasn't gonna go for this shyt. you saw how they was acting when Idris was rumored to be the new Bond :comeon:
If you nikkas seen Joaquin Phoenix, with a bald fade, on a poster that said The Life and Times of MLK, ya'll would tear this mufukka up :pachaha:

Santa, James Bond, MLK.... One of these things is not like the other

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Excusing cac bahavior :scust:

If this man gets assulted or worst, bring that gif up in that thread as well as the nikkas who sapped u :scust:
If "cac behaviour" is identifying with what looks like you, so be it. Blacks need the same mentality. We worship a Jesus that doesn't even look like us:snoop:

I'm astonished that you don't understand this.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If "cac behaviour" is identifying with what looks like you, so be it. Blacks need the same mentality. We worship a Jesus that doesn't even look like us:snoop:

I'm astonished that you don't understand this.
Says the guy who stans Enimem :skip:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not sure why that post got you furious but cook breh, you're not changing anybody's mind:yeshrug:
Just reminding you of how dumb you look

"Cacs are doing the right thing by being a hostile to a brother who taking over their white-cultural icon but I'mma stan Eminem who is the most famous culture vulture of all." Bu bu bu black people need to be like that too but I love me some Eminem.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Just reminding you of how dumb you look

"Cacs are doing the right thing by being a hostile to a brother who taking over their white-cultural icon but I'mma stan Eminem who is the most famous culture vulture of all." Bu bu bu black people need to be like that too but I love me some Eminem.
Didn't read:wow:

Won't read:wow:

Damn I must've pissed you off somehow in the past:wow:

Let it all out breh:wow: