Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL yall gonna learn, Disney aint hiring no pretty looking bw that black men would go crazy for and put her on national tv if she fukks solely with black men.
Who cares about that stuff you kicking but pre OP trannys online. Y'all's pops failing you dudes or most likely don't know about his sons female tendencies. Sounding like a LSA chick smfh

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
They don't deserve their own thread but you still felt compelled to post. Funny
You aren't really saying anything significant by saying this. Me pointing out the fact that the hoes don't deserve threads doesn't negate the fact that they don't deserve threads. Clearly the thread will still thrive with or without my contributions. But do ya thing my nikka.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You aren't really saying anything significant by saying this. Me pointing out the fact that the hoes don't deserve threads doesn't negate the fact that they don't deserve threads. Clearly the thread will still thrive with or without my contributions. But do ya thing my nikka.
No shyt I’m not saying anything significant nor did I claim I was so what’s your point? I don’t see the point of saying what you said outside of sounding like a contrarian dikkhead but do ya thing my nikka.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Who cares about that stuff you kicking but pre OP trannys online. Y'all's pops failing you dudes or most likely don't know about his sons female tendencies. Sounding like a LSA chick smfh
Your tranny you called a pops failed when you are sitting up in here bytching about shyt you cannot control and is instead huffing and puffing about shyt online behind the safety of your computer screen but won’t do shyt offline :sitdown:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your tranny you called a pops failed when you are sitting up in here bytching about shyt you cannot control and is instead huffing and puffing about shyt online behind the safety of your computer screen but won’t do shyt offline :sitdown:
I'm not bytching or huffing and puffing but I understand the insecure like yourself are too frail to accept criticism. I'd say the same thing to you offline if you said the same stuff but I know it sounds good to act like you're some killer people scarred of offline. You're not a threat my G so no need to fraud online. I fear no reprisal from you fam.

As far as the lame tranny jokes save that for your nerd crew lame

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm not bytching or huffing and puffing but I understand the insecure like yourself are too frail to accept criticism. I'd say the same thing to you offline if you said the same stuff but I know it sounds good to act like you're some killer people scarred of offline. You're not a threat my G so no need to fraud online. I fear no reprisal from you fam.

As far as the lame tranny jokes save that for your nerd crew lame
nikka I ain’t reading all that shyt, you selling wolf tickets fakkit.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Everytime a good lookin broad get a thread it never fails:

“I’ve seen better.”

“She mad average.”

“Looks like my ex.”

“She not all that.”

You forgot the most popular one "She looks like *Garrison Hearst with a wig on"

*insert whatever man happens to be on the posters mind that day :dame:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
found out the news on this one.
definitely dap undap triple ignore button on ol girl.

tired of black females being carpet munchers.

plus a c00n.
Move around.
ain't shyt no black man can do with ol girl but SPORT fukk.
fukk ol girl.

Art Barr