Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Kind of refreshing how her IG is compared to the thirst trapping on the majority of others.
I'm starting to think maybe she wears a purity ring, because there's nothing around that alludes to a significant other :patrice:
AkZSc33.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I guess I missed the post that showed that she was :snoop:
Nothing is officially confirmed.. but she had some pics previously of her other half on IG( not there anymore)... you never know though , I’ve come across some lesbians flirty to the point where they might switch.. can only imagine what a baller or someone above her tax bracket can do.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nothing is officially confirmed.. but she had some pics previously of her other half on IG( not there anymore)... you never know though , I’ve come across some lesbians flirty to the point where they might switch.. can only imagine what a baller or someone above her tax bracket can do.
You sure? :patrice:

Only chick I seen on her IG that isn’t work related is her sister

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure? :patrice:

Only chick I seen on her IG that isn’t work related is her sister

if you back on her IG, you'll see pics with a chick name Claire. the captions she write for her is interesting
but it does just seem like best friend talk, but its where the lesbian stuff would come from

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
if you back on her IG, you'll see pics with a chick name Claire. the captions she write for her is interesting
but it does just seem like best friend talk, but its where the lesbian stuff would come from

Don’t see anything more than friendship in these photos :patrice: