Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Only problem is her eyes haven't been open to the demonic company she's working for.

She is like a baby deer in this world trying to cross a highway. :francis: Hopefully, she makes it out and doesn't get jaded.
Yeah that’s a good analogy

It does seem like Woj, David Roberts and that crew are looking out for her right now.

But what a professional rise in just like 3 years

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Very pretty but man she ain’t got no body. My boy seen her in person and said he was disappointed she missed puberty . But he said she’s naturally very pretty like she don’t Need makeup at all to get approached or attention but has no shape at all. Nigguh said Taylor swift has meat on her bones

:mjlol: Damn man.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Only problem is her eyes haven't been open to the demonic company she's working for.

She is like a baby deer in this world trying to cross a highway. :francis: Hopefully, she makes it out and doesn't get jaded.
She just seized an opportunity and should run with it. I haven’t heard too many people talking about her since the last season ended.. Let’s see what happens when this season starts. You got to give her the ratings and get Rachel’s memory out of here.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
something about the braids gets me
full
"Im a sucker for cornrows and manicured toes" :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

:ohlawd:Goddamn Malika made sure was looking so good during her debut. especially with those soft legs glistening :noah::noah:
Not even talking in a sexual way or whatever and don't wanna derail anything, but I genuinely enjoy watching Malika Andrews and Laura Rutledge at work. They're exceptional young talents at the job, look like they're cool to work with and beautiful women.

Malika's only 26, too...getting great looks for her age.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Very pretty but man she ain’t got no body. My boy seen her in person and said he was disappointed she missed puberty . But he said she’s naturally very pretty like she don’t Need makeup at all to get approached or attention but has no shape at all. Nigguh said Taylor swift has more meat on her bones:mjlol:
:to:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very pretty but man she ain’t got no body. My boy seen her in person and said he was disappointed she missed puberty . But he said she’s naturally very pretty like she don’t Need makeup at all to get approached or attention but has no shape at all. Nigguh said Taylor swift has more meat on her bones:mjlol:

Your boy's a dummy :hhh:

Malika's got that classic beauty and carries herself well. People forget that slim, pretty women were the wave.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the fact she SEEMS wholesome. Not an attention whore. She’s going to get the bag soon. She’s already been on GMA a couple times.

Because she's a jew.. bytch had a bar mitzvah and all that. They stay putting these half breeds on air that look black.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You think Ramona Shelbourne might feel some way about a young black woman being in that spot....

I bet these old white women are heated at that company.

There's been a shift to black women being put on a pedestal.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You think Ramona Shelbourne might feel some way about a young black woman being in that spot.

If I were a lot of those tenured NBA women at ESPN, I'd feel salty that Malika jumped them. They should all (including Malika) feel even more salty that Greeny got the NBA Countdown gig as well over them.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Ramona Shelbourne might feel some way about a young black woman being in that spot....

There's been a shift to black women being put on a pedestal.

Her mother is Jewish.. She had a bar mitzvah.. This girl is white..