Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Woj looking like a proud father

(He put Malika on at ESPN, IIRC)

Getting her that hosting experience in so she can take over or fill in on NBA Countdown if needed :ehh:

They'll probably split the role though with other talent like they're doing with Maria Taylor's old GameDay spot and supposedly MK seat on FT.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh, you still crying over Rachel:hhh:

I specifically said the other NBA women on the ESPN roster who've been there longer than Andrews. Nichols isn't with ESPN anymore, so I obviously wasn't referring to her. Learn to read next time before you respond to my comment.

They replaced part of Taylor's old Gameday job with the veteran college football women on ESPN's roster in Holly Rowe and did not bypass her in favor of the younger talent.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhh it's unfair to give her the gig over other women's ESPN talent who've been there longer, but that's just how it goes. I'm also guessing that this means that SAS is taking over NBA Countdown?
Who do you feel at ESPN should have been up for consideration? Only other jawn that would make sense is Cassidy Hubbarth and her presence on ESPN has declined in the past few years, Andrews and Maria Taylor(before she left) zoomed past her.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who do you feel at ESPN should have been up for consideration? Only other jawn that would make sense is Cassidy Hubbarth and her presence on ESPN has declined in the past few years, Andrews and Maria Taylor(before she left) zoomed past her.

That's who I would have given the gig to as I've mentioned before that I don't think that Andrews is ready to be the lead of a show. She will need more experience before being thrown into the fire of your lead NBA show and it's no offense to her, so people shouldn't make it like it is.

She's essentially now moving from the sideline reporter to on TV at the expense of other sideline women who've been there longer with more television experience. Even ESPN realized that issue with Taylor's old job and gave part of it to Holly Rowe to prevent issues.

It has nothing to do with Nichols since she obviously isn't there anymore, so I don't know what the other poster is talking about it lol.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's who I would have given the gig to as I've mentioned before that I don't think that Andrews is ready to be the lead of a show. She will need more experience before being thrown into the fire of your lead NBA show and it's no offense to her, so people shouldn't make it like it is.

She's essentially now moving from the sideline reporter to on TV at the expense of other sideline women who've been there longer with more television experience. Even ESPN realized that issue with Taylor's old job and gave part of it to Holly Rowe to prevent issues.

It has nothing to do with Nichols since she obviously isn't there anymore, so I don't know what the other poster is talking about it lol.
I haven't seen Hubbarth in a hosting role in a long time since most of her stuff got moved do digital/socials, but Andrews is a little stiff in that role. She's gotta get a bit more relaxed and conversational.