Maldivian Girl with Aquablue Eyes

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
eyes.jpg

She looks better with brown eyes to me. The shape of her eyes a perfect, you could black them out completely and she'd still be beautiful.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Another bytch tactic. These are words unless you bugged my place how do you figure there's hostility? You bytch nikkas gotta stop that. Tell me the real reasons instead of that bytch shyt. They aren't relative to this discussion at all
Bytch tactics, but you can't answer the question like a scared bytch. What does that say about you?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bytch tactics, but you can't answer the question like a scared bytch. What does that say about you?
Yep bytch tactics from you and I can answer the questions but you are nobody I have to answer questions for. On top of that you're not any type of threat so why would I be afraid to answer the questions you ask? They just aren't relevant so whats the fukking point?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you were a dude with eyes like that, you could be short, fat, and broke, and still have to beat women off with a stick :wow:

Ex roomate in college had some unique colored eyes. Man that brotha use to drive sistas wild on campus.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yep bytch tactics from you and I can answer the questions but you are nobody I have to answer questions for. On top of that you're not any type of threat so why would I be afraid to answer the questions you ask? They just aren't relevant so whats the fukking point?
:mjlol: still no answer
But that strong deflection attempt :wow:

Could anybody answer why a grown man on an innanet forum is afraid to answer questions from a person he labeled as no "type of threat"?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: still no answer
But that strong deflection attempt :wow:

Could anybody answer why a grown man on an innanet forum is afraid to answer questions from a person he labeled as no "type of threat"?
Why are you concerned though? You can't answer that and I know you done using smilies. You're not a threat meaning fukk you going to do if I don't answer? Talking about deflections look at another bytch tactic by you. nikka on my sack from previous discussions smfh. Get a life my dude and if you want an answer tell me what answering it proves you can't answer that simple question.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Why are you concerned though? You can't answer that and I know you done using smilies. You're not a threat meaning fukk you going to do if I don't answer? Talking about deflections look at another bytch tactic by you. nikka on my sack from previous discussions smfh. Get a life my dude and if you want an answer tell me what answering it proves you can't answer that simple question.
Still no answer? :russ:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/psa-folks-with-hidden-agendas-are-too-dangerous.362784/

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215