Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
eyes.jpg

OK, THERE U GO.....SHE LOOK KINDA YOUNGER NOW ACTUALLY

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

she looks like my one of my exes
Nigerian, looked like a supermodel:noah:, struggle booty:mjcry: but the titties were :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
C'mon breh, she has BLUE EYES, how is she not beautiful? :troll:
Do brown eyes see better than blue?

Recent research shows that blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women. Thus it appears that, at least to some observers, eye colour is important.

But why do humans have different eye colours?

It mostly comes down to the amount and location of melanin (yes, the same substance which controls skin colour) in the human eye. Pale eyes such as blue, grey or green eyes contain little melanin, dark brown eyes more. Which eye colour you get is primarily determined from genetic variation based on the eye colour of your parents.

But does your eye colour influence how you see?

It turns out that it does. The darker the eyes, the more light is absorbed as light waves pass through the eye, and the less light is available to reflect within the eye. Light reflection (scatter) within the eye can cause susceptibility to glare (eg. sun or headlights) and to poor contrast discernment. Thus it seems that people with darker eyes may have better vision in high-glare situations – perhaps this makes them better night drivers, for example.

Eye colour may also affect your colour vision. Here it seems that lighter eyes may provide some advantages.

So it seems to me that blue-eyed people should really go for dark-eyed partners – this way one can pick the paint colours, and the other can drive home at night.

And these dumb fukks will keep saying light eyes are beautiful, smh

Made Man

All Star
Daps
So because of the thread I was searching google images for rare eye colors and I saw this image that scared the fukk outta me. Im gonna spoiler it, but uh...yeah I wouldnt look at it if I were any of you. shyts disgusting and horrifying.

WTF

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Serious question though....Does one's eye colors make them more attractive? Like if her eyes were brown would she still be :wow: or would she be :ehh:. I think that she is a pretty woman either way :whoa:. I just want to see different perspectives on eye color :lupe:
Definitely. A chick with pretty eyes always catches my....eye.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Serious question though....Does one's eye colors make them more attractive? Like if her eyes were brown would she still be :wow: or would she be :ehh:. I think that she is a pretty woman either way :whoa:. I just want to see different perspectives on eye color :lupe:

Man i don't buy that at all. Her eyes are unique and she's pretty, but I wouldn't say her eyes are beautiful. It's like that big tittied chick from True Detective. Her eyes are a real crazy color, but they're not beautiful.

Her eyes remind me of that dude Van Damme fougnt in Cyborg