Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
06107eaff63aaca0e44e6592e222d287.jpg

Another One.
DJKhaled.png

She looks like a Final Fantasy character. :lupegarvey:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Not necessarily, she might've grown up getting bullied just from looking different from everybody around her hood.

Nah speaking in general. Kids will obviously be kids.
Humans gravitate towards what's exotic or different.
Someone may get bullied as a child for having green eyes when everyone around them has brown, but as they grow older, their source of grief becomes a novelty.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Nah speaking in general. Kids will obviously be kids.
Humans gravitate towards what's exotic or different.
Someone may get bullied as a child for having green eyes when everyone around them has brown, but as they grow older, their source of grief becomes a novelty.

It's slightly more complicated than that. You become a sort of trophy as you get older (especially if the deformity is minor and you're attractive), but that doesn't mean people still don't pity you or some shyt for growing up being different.
Point of the matter is, when you're different within the group, you'll always be seen as different in some way/shape/form.
:manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Eyes are the windows to the soul

and she's taking mines :deadmanny:

Seriously some eyes are attractive. Depends on what kind of face it's on though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's slightly more complicated than that. You become a sort of trophy as you get older (especially if the deformity is minor and you're attractive), but that doesn't mean people still don't pity you or some shyt for growing up being different.
Point of the matter is, when you're different within the group, you'll always be seen as different in some way/shape/form.
:manny:

Ok.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
So because of the thread I was searching google images for rare eye colors and I saw this image that scared the fukk outta me. Im gonna spoiler it, but uh...yeah I wouldnt look at it if I were any of you. shyts disgusting and horrifying.

Forgot the name of this but there's a lady who lived through it and is now an adult

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
The whole picture itself is a perfect contrast to the Coli Dark theme (which I'm using). I like all the blue jewel tone colors as a whole in the photo.

Nonetheless, yes, she has pretty eyes. I've seen that variety of eye color before and to be honest, I've noticed that those kind of eye colors seem to pop up in people of South Asian, Central Asian, or Middle Eastern ethnicity.

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Those who aren't afraid to be themselves.
So because of the thread I was searching google images for rare eye colors and I saw this image that scared the fukk outta me. Im gonna spoiler it, but uh...yeah I wouldnt look at it if I were any of you. shyts disgusting and horrifying.

WHY?:what: