Maldivian Girl with Aquablue Eyes

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Serious question though....Does one's eye colors make them more attractive? Like if her eyes were brown would she still be :wow: or would she be :ehh:. I think that she is a pretty woman either way :whoa:. I just want to see different perspectives on eye color :lupe:
I think she would be just as beautiful with regular old brown eyes.

But I do think different colored eyes could make a person more attractive..

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Serious question though....Does one's eye colors make them more attractive? Like if her eyes were brown would she still be :wow: or would she be :ehh:. I think that she is a pretty woman either way :whoa:. I just want to see different perspectives on eye color :lupe:
For me eye color on women don't mean much. They might give a little extra to suck you in if they're extremely light like hers but pretty is pretty. She'd be pretty regardless though and her eyes are big so if they were light brown or even dark brown she'd be pretty because big round eyes are a sign of youth/femininity.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215

it looks good because that eye color is rare on POC

ask yourself, do you ever give a fukk about blue eyes and green eyes on white people?

no. because you see it all the time.

its the same reason why some men go crazy for white chicks with booty eventhough black women had that for centuries

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

You definitely get points. Doesn't mean the same woman isn't attractive with common eye colors or features.
When something is rare, it's simply looked upon favorably.
In her case, it enhances her beauty but she'd be attractive with dark brown eyes just the same because she's an attractive woman period.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
of course. people covet traits that are rare like that and hope they would get passed to their offspring
That's true but one of my has blue eyes and another boy and his sister have green but none of their children have them light colored eyes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Her eyes would've been more striking if there was more contrast rather than being drowned out with that background. Maybe light eyes just don't wow me.
Im not surprised coming from you about light eyes. You remind me of one of my girls I know offline on these types of things lol.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You definitely get points. Doesn't mean the same woman isn't attractive with common eye colors or features.
When something is rare, it's simply looked upon favorably.
In her case, it enhances her beauty but she'd be attractive with dark brown eyes just the same because she's an attractive woman period.

Not necessarily, she might've grown up getting bullied just from looking different from everybody around her hood.
The reality is that deformities set you apart from the group, which is counter-productive when you're trying to fit in where you where born in.
You can basically picture Maldovian girls asking her on the lo':
"But really tho' if you wanna convince us your mama ain't a hoe, you gon' have to tell us who your real daddy is.":sas1:
"'Cause them weird ass eyes ain't from nowhere around these here parts.":sas2: