Malcolm x checks a black man talking that black and brown in the 1960's

Daps
And not a single black man or woman can go on national television and speak like this today. Not because of conservatives or Republicans, but because of “liberals” and Democrats who’ve absorbed black America into a cult of intersectionalism that exploits our suffering to feed the needs of every aggrieved “minority” in America but us.

If a black man spoke like this on “liberal” networks
Like CNN and MSNBC, he’d be criticized for being divisive and labeled “hotep,” asked to never show his face in their studios again.

:unimpressed:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Man look at disgust Brother Malcolm has in his face at 1:34

you recognize it because it is the very same disgust we have dealing with these sambos today. I'd argue Its even Worse now because they constantly Import sambos just incase homegrown bootlicks don't koon hard enough.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Wonder why Tariq didn't link to his pan-Islam concepts articulated a few years later :mjgrin:

Stop trying to use his religion against him. He never turned away from his ideology of black empowerment and his social commentary on American race relations, he simply gave up the belief of other races being inherently evil. There are plenty of Sunni Muslims today who speak like Malcolm did there including myself.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I though Puerto Ricans was cool with black folks? I always considered them black. Mexicans and everybody else ain't part of the struggle

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I though Puerto Ricans was cool with black folks? I always considered them black. Mexicans and everybody else ain't part of the struggle

Being cool with black folk isn't the same as being black folks. Why is that so hard to understand? :snoop:

I'll put it a different way. Being cool with a Jamaican doesn't make you Jamaican. They're not gonna consider you Jamaican just you shared some curry goat with them. :martin:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
White supremacy affects all of us, but it does not affect us all EQUALLY.

Until I see these so called brown people--who are meant to have been suffering as much historically and currently as black people--throwing on their capes to speak for us at similar rates as we have done for them, I'll continue to believe our interests are not aligned.

Yes other people have been discriminated against, but their challenges aren't the same.