Malcolm-Jamal Warner: “I Stopped Listening to J Cole Because Of His Usage Of “N*gga & B*tch!”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
rapper don't realize they are holding themselves back commercially using that language. because of a lot of people feel this way.
Its like how movie studios like to make movies rated pg 13 in order to reach the widest audience.
they just need to invest money into the clean version of all their hits so they can reach people like this too.
Cause nobody wants to hear a bunch of edits or bleeps either.

Daps
rapper don't realize they are holding themselves back commercially using that language. because of a lot of people feel this way.
Its like how movie studios like to make movies rated pg 13 in order to reach the widest audience.
they just need to invest money into the clean version of all their hits so they can reach people like this too.
Yep, plus would make it a lot easier for your music to be used in movies/tv, and in public at live sporting events and other venues etc. I think even Lupe for a few years now, has been cursing way more in his music than he used to. I respect Meth because he's chilled on that, and peeps didn't even notice because his pen still so sharp.

Dancehall reggae is also suffering, because the current music is far too vulgar.

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
Just checked his catalogue on Spotify. Not one radio edit. :jbhmm: