Malcolm in the Middle apperication thread.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reese was too given to being destructive. Every time he started to do anything remotely productive, including cooking, he found a way to fukk it up. Out of all the brothers, he was the one his parents seemed to have just given up on.

The only time it wasn't his fault was when he was getting his driver's liscence and somehow that shyt turned into a high speed chase cause of his instructor.
Maybe he changes luke Frances when he gets older.

Lol at dewy being a genius as well.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he changes luke Frances when he gets older.

Lol at dewy being a genius as well.
The thing with Reese was that on top of being demonic, he was also dumb as rocks and had awful social skills. Francis was clever and had charisma, and Dewey and Malcolm were both geniuses. Reese didn't really have anything beyond being a good cook and occasionally having a conscience.

Dewey being a genius that got put in the emotionally disturbed class was hilarious.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
One of the greats. Don't think there's really been such a great cast and well written show showing lower class families just trying to get by while acknowledging some parts of the family tree will kinda just be a problem no matter how much love and money you put into them. I really should give it a rewatch one of these days. Also one of the few shows my entire family would get around the tv for to watch. Also hit home being one of four boys in my family. we definitely had demonic moments that couldve been written from the show but our mom would snap us right back into order.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:mjlol: at "apperication."

But anyway, they've been showing this on Fuse and it's pretty good. I'm :francis: at the Francis stories but for the most part, it's decent. Malcolm seems like one of those people who needs to relax every now and then, but he's already been broken over the years by his family. :mjcry:

The episode where he gets his tongue pierced and it swells up was :russ:. "Grandma......be drugging......the man from China. :troll:"

Also, the episode where that girl assassinates Malcolm's character was :mjcry:. That's the kind of ether some people spend their lives trying to avoid hearing. :sadcam:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hal was the GOAT his chemistry with Dewey was :mjlol::russ::dead:

I knew Bryan Cranston was gonna be a star
It's crazy how Bryan went from playing silly ass Hal to gawd tier Heisenberg :wow: also crazy that both shows had him running around in his underwear :picard:
bb-mitm-underwear.png