Malcolm in the Middle apperication thread.

Daps
BDTLLnsCcAECbXr.jpg
:yeshrug: These young child stars almost never turn out to be normal (in their early to mid 20s) at least.

:mjcry: That hairline doe. The struggle bedsheets. That struggle 1 bedroom he probably is sharing with his girl. Stevie was my nikka I hate it had to be him :to:

blalienz

#AGP #AMG #RBM
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
I never watched this show when I was little cuz i thought it was dumb
Last year i started watchin on netflix just was like" :dahell:im laughin:dahell:this shyt is funny

oh and stevie mama can get this d

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I never finished the series completely so I'm re-watching it now on Hulu and I forgot how much the Francis segments sucked. I'm literally skipping through his scenes.

Dewey's the funniest muthafukka in the whole show though.
You’re buggin, Francis in alaska was prime fukkery at every turn. He fought Lavernia :laff:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Now that I'm older and a teacher, my whole perspective on Lois is different. I used to think she was just a raging bytch; now I completely understand everything she did to them lil nikkas. lol
She really had a reason though. Some of the worst behaved kids ever, half the shyt they did was mind boggling.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
She really had a reason though. Some of the worst behaved kids ever, half the shyt they did was mind boggling.
Remember when they scammed a church by telling them the family was poor or some shyt? Lois took everything they own. Had them sleeping on the floor with sheets that were too small for them. :mjlol:

Daps
Yeah she kept them all from being criminals.
Why Reese didn't become a cook I will never know.
That’s the reason she sent him to military school.
If you remember the opening scene when they introduce his character he was more demonic than all his younger brothers.
Ends up turning his life around, becoming a manager for a dude he could’ve scammed (Otto) every day, but never took advantage of him or his family once.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Yeah she kept them all from being criminals.
Why Reese didn't become a cook I will never know.
Reese was too given to being destructive. Every time he started to do anything remotely productive, including cooking, he found a way to fukk it up. Out of all the brothers, he was the one his parents seemed to have just given up on.

The only time it wasn't his fault was when he was getting his driver's license and somehow that shyt turned into a high speed chase cause of his instructor.

Last edited: