Makings of a fly apartment 2020

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Get a place as close to nightlife as possible. Do u live in an area that has no nightlife? MOVE. Try taking a girl from the city all the way to LI, yikes

Get a nice memory foam bed. Also comfy blankets and comforter

Smart TV 42in atleast. That can play music

Always have juice, drinks spritz, snacks, chocolates, ice cream etc.

Comfy sectional with some pillows and a lil throw

Keep your bathroom clean and your place somewhat neat atleast. Make it smell nice. I use fresh scent satchets. Have some unique type of shampoo or gel or just something that seems low-key different. I got a great looking shower curtain at bedbath and beyond and people still talk about it

Get some dope ass art. Mine is a large black and white of a plane chillin front face runway with clouds in the background.

Fluffy towels and tissues

If u can get dim lighting that's pretty good too

The rest is just icing on top
I keep a small bluetooth speaker in the bathroom connected to an old phone. When I have company, I just put on a playlist from youtube. Also, a full body mirror on the back of the bathroom door is a must.

Shop at as many different stores as possible.

Don't limit yourself to Walmart and Target.

Check out Meijer - They have the best selection of plants by the way

Bed, Bath and Beyond

Menards/Home Depot/Lowe's

Burlington - Underrated. Plus different locations have a completely different assortment of items.

Marshall's

Last edited:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I keep a small bluetooth speaker in the bathroom connected to an old phone. When I have company, I just put on a playlist from youtube. Also, a full body mirror on the back of the bathroom door is a must.

Shop at many different stores as possible.

Don't limit yourself to Walmart and Target.

Check out Meijer - They have the best selection of plants by the way

Bed, Bath and Beyond

Menards/Home Depot/Lowe's

Burlington - Underrated. Plus different locations have a completely different assortment of items.

Marshall's

This. A few nice things from different stores show you have personality and allows your living space to speak for you

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
facts I’m walking distance from clubs/bars/nice restaurants/parks/art galleries.I pay a premium I’m in the art district/downtown Denver

I have gotten a lot of compliments on how comfortable my mattress + bed design (also recommend at least 3 different bed sheet sets + cooling or weighted blankets)

65inch 4k dolby vision minimum(most tv’s come with at least 2 usb ports, spotify, etc)
I also recommend an AV receiver that has 4k dolby vision, dolby atmos....set up at least 5.1(netflix, amazon prime, disney+ and blue ray support dolby vision/atmos)

My og put me onto the wine fridge (I usually get 15 bottles at a time from splash wines) + at least 1 of each (tequila, whiskey, vodka, white claw, truly, etc) + chocolate, snacks
:wow: when she don't want to leave your bed cuz it's just too damn comfy

I got an LG that has all the streaming apps inside already and then there's also internet tv channels included free

Yo I can't wait to buy my own place then I can really go in:banderas:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Movie posters, as wall decor, are the male equivalent of quotes on box canvases found in the apartments of 23 year old women.

Don't do it.

2103033036-8f8c6190ad6a0f70693de8d6969c7213.jpg

Unless you have an actual home theater, no movie posters.

If you feel that strongly about a movie, art inspired by it, can work but it better be damn good art.

Save the movie posters for lock screens and wallpaper.
Who made you the king of home decor?:comeon:
One or two high quality, classic movie posters can look good if placed in a nice spot. Can’t be no run of the mill movie. Pre-2000 preferably. The women I’ve brought over think that Silence of the Lambs poster is some amazing art.

Shout out to Ryan Gosling in La La land. Had a nice collection in his crib.
:wow:

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Who made you the king of home decor?:comeon:
One or two high quality, classic movie posters can look good if placed in a nice spot. The women I’ve brought over think that Silence of the Lambs poster is some amazing art.

Shout out to Ryan Gosling in La La land. Had a nice collection in his crib.
:wow:

Oh, you actually did that shyt. I thought it was just an idea you threw out.

:ld:

I've never seen La La Land. I don't see how you can have a Jazz movie without black actors.

But if you like it, do you, I just wouldn't consider it in taste with a 'fly apartment'.

King of Home Decor? :ehh: :boss:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
How to build a rest haven for hoes: The Thread

When your shyt is leveled up you know who you can and can't bring into your home :yeshrug: If every bytch you fukking has been to your home than either your shyt ain't powered up or you not fukking a lot of bytches. Which one is it breh?:sas2:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I mean, yea. :manny:
At least you're being honest with yourself

When your shyt is leveled up you know who you can and can't bring into your home :yeshrug: If every bytch you fukking has been to your home than either your shyt ain't powered up or you not fukking a lot of bytches. Which one is it breh?:sas2:

tenor.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can rent a house also usually get more for the same price :manny:
Amenities though. I can rent a condo with a state of the art gym and pool and save money trying to build the equivalent at a home. Also cheaper if not free repairs and maintenance. And lastly, as a personal preference, a solid balcony on a top floor

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Amenities though. I can rent a condo with a state of the art gym and pool and save money trying to build the equivalent at a home. Also cheaper if not free repairs and maintenance. And lastly, as a personal preference, a solid balcony on a top floor
Your landlord is also responsible for repairs in a home. Private yard > community pool and bbq areas or gym you never use but pay out the ass for. Neighbors hearing your conversations thru thin ass walls. Waking up when they get up because you hear them. Apartments are for college folk. If you’re not in college, what’s the point? You can get 3 bedroom house in summerlin here in Vegas with a pool for the cost of a small ass 1 bedroom “luxury” apartment. It’s not even close which one is better value if you’re a renter

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Your landlord is also responsible for repairs in a home. Private yard > community pool and bbq areas or gym you never use but pay out the ass for. Neighbors hearing your conversations thru thin ass walls. Waking up when they get up because you hear them. Apartments are for college folk. If you’re not in college, what’s the point? You can get 3 bedroom house in summerlin here in Vegas with a pool for the cost of a small ass 1 bedroom “luxury” apartment. It’s not even close which one is better value if you’re a renter

:camby: