Makings of a fly apartment 2020

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
A couple classic movie posters.
SvBfraQ.jpg

Movie posters, as wall decor, are the male equivalent of quotes on box canvases found in the apartments of 23 year old women.

Don't do it.

2103033036-8f8c6190ad6a0f70693de8d6969c7213.jpg

Unless you have an actual home theater, no movie posters.

If you feel that strongly about a movie, art inspired by it, can work but it better be damn good art.

Save the movie posters for lock screens and wallpaper.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
bathroom_sink_rocks.jpg

Rocks in the sink everytime :jawalrus:

Houzz is dope to get inspiration for making your crib nice
Sink filled with rocks, soap, shaving cream & hair...and the random loogie :scust:

I have a mix of Ikea, local furniture store & platform bed frame from Amazon in my apt. I'm not going crazy until i get a condo or house

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Sink filled with rocks, soap, shaving cream & hair...and the random loogie :scust:

I have a mix of Ikea, local furniture store & platform bed frame from Amazon in my apt. I'm not going crazy until i get a condo or house

This. Were talkin bachelor’s apartment and people linking up $15,000 sectionals. nikkas just looking for some reasonably affordable shyt to hold us over.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a place as close to nightlife as possible. Do u live in an area that has no nightlife? MOVE. Try taking a girl from the city all the way to LI, yikes

Get a nice memory foam bed. Also comfy blankets and comforter

Smart TV 42in atleast. That can play music

Always have juice, drinks spritz, snacks, chocolates, ice cream etc.

Comfy sectional with some pillows and a lil throw

Keep your bathroom clean and your place somewhat neat atleast. Make it smell nice. I use fresh scent satchets. Have some unique type of shampoo or gel or just something that seems low-key different. I got a great looking shower curtain at bedbath and beyond and people still talk about it

Get some dope ass art. Mine is a large black and white of a plane chillin front face runway with clouds in the background.

Fluffy towels and tissues

If u can get dim lighting that's pretty good too

The rest is just icing on top

facts I’m walking distance from clubs/bars/nice restaurants/parks/art galleries.I pay a premium I’m in the art district/downtown Denver

I have gotten a lot of compliments on how comfortable my mattress + bed design (also recommend at least 3 different bed sheet sets + cooling or weighted blankets)

65inch 4k dolby vision minimum(most tv’s come with at least 2 usb ports, spotify, etc)
I also recommend an AV receiver that has 4k dolby vision, dolby atmos....set up at least 5.1(netflix, amazon prime, disney+ and blue ray support dolby vision/atmos)

My og put me onto the wine fridge (I usually get 15 bottles at a time from splash wines) + at least 1 of each (tequila, whiskey, vodka, white claw, truly, etc) + chocolate, snacks

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
get a duplex

People be trying to make you feel bad for renting but the intentions be good lol. I rent my condo. I can afford to buy it, but it would be better if I took care of some shyt first and leveled up a level or two in general. I had looked at this rent vs buy calculator and realized it’s way more shyt you need to factor in then just wanting to own vs rent, and after doing the research, it’s actually more beneficial for me to keep renting at this time...maybe forever

But I don’t have a family. Wife and kids and a nikka gotta move out the condo:mjcry:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This. Were talkin bachelor’s apartment and people linking up $15,000 sectionals. nikkas just looking for some reasonably affordable shyt to hold us over.
That's the problem, reasonably priced doesn't mean good when it comes to furniture. furniture is meant to be long-lasting, and that $15,000 sectional will hold its value better, last longer, and will come with warranties, than a $200 Ikea couch.

Buying furniture shouldn't be a quick once-over thought. like everything in a man's life, especially a bachelor's, it should be about an investment. And if you have good credit, paying around $2,000 for an entry-level couch is not expensive at all.

there's a reason why people still pay thousands of dollars for furniture made in the 1970s and 60s, and even earlier in some cases.