Making Rent on minimum wage... how many hours would it take you in your state?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Unnecessary... What about when you get out in the real world and realize your black ass still doesn't matter? I also know plenty of brothas here in Atlanta that are making a great salary based off of that Morehouse degree.

don't mind that dude breh

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:why:

that's 12+ hour days 6 days a week or 10+ hours 7 days a week...either case that's not normal nor is it an ok quality of life. the people i know working those hours are making 100's-millions so the trade off is worth it.

this map clearly displays how fukked the COL has gotten in relation to wages and poses an imminent threat to the viability of a middle class and a stable society

:rudy:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Unnecessary... What about when you get out in the real world and realize your black ass still doesn't matter? I also know plenty of brothas here in Atlanta that are making a great salary based off of that Morehouse degree.

:what:

Telling me about how my black ass doesn't matter in the real ( white) world... then telling me about how in a black city, black males are making a great salary based of a degree from a black school.

do them nikkas not matter?

YBE

Banned
Daps
:what:

Telling me about how my black ass doesn't matter in the real ( white) world... then telling me about how in a black city, black males are making a great salary based of a degree from a black school.

do them nikkas not matter?

Entering Class Profile | Yale Law School

Undergraduate Colleges - Harvard Law School

Undergraduate Institutions - MBA - Harvard Business School

Penn Law - Class Statistics School List

Howard, Morehouse, Spelman & Hampton all over those lists...

See you at grad school
aidealwithit.png

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<---makes $18 per hour in MI and freelance music producer.

My MORTGAGE is 600 a month split with my girl...so $300 a month for me...

....people think I'm balling out here lol.

...I'll take the lil 2-3 months Max of snow for that...it was 97 degrees here yesterday lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I make $60-80k a year (depending on how good a year I have on sales) in cali and im single and I feel broke :to:

just went to the bar and spent $90 on a few shots and I just got home and already feeling :wow: why the fukk did I do that :snoop:

cost $70 to fill up the gas tank :to:
rent, cell phone bill, pg&e, comcast :wow:

dont know how any one raises a family on less than 100k a year in cali.. the market fukked up houses in cali and still a great deal is sitll $200k for a house that you can actually raise a family in. Can find one for $100k but in the hood

Also one thing I never understood is, since im in sales, I get taxed more :wtf:

If I make $100k a year and a doctor or dentist make $100k a year, I get taxed more than them :what: who made that bull shyt up ?? My commission checks be getting taxed 40% :to:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Damn that chart is making me wanna take it back to my roots and move to PR. No wonder my fam is always chillin out there and looking like they don't stress about anything.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I make $60-80k a year (depending on how good a year I have on sales) in cali and im single and I feel broke :to:

just went to the bar and spent $90 on a few shots and I just got home and already feeling :wow: why the fukk did I do that :snoop:

dont know how any one raises a family on less than 100k a year in cali.. the market fukked up houses in cali and still a great deal is sitll $200k for a house that you can actually raise a family in. Can find one for $100k but in the hood

If I make $100k a year and a doctor or dentist make $100k a year, I get taxed more than them :what: who made that bull shyt up ?? My commission checks be getting taxed 40% :to:

you mismanage your money somehow thats obvious breh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you mismanage your money somehow thats obvious breh.

:rudy:

if I make $4000 on my commission check, im only seeing $2400 of that (im not counting my hourly here, just giving an example), my last apartment rent was $1400 alone, in richmond california. In sales if you make $70k, you only seeing 45k of that and your bills are going to be $20-30k depending if you got a car and rent (my car note is $375 a month).

leaves you about $10-15k left after bills, but thats also not counting gas (my tank is $70 to fill up.. at least once a week), toll if you live in the bay (I just moved outta richmond was paying $100-150 a month in toll and thats without trips to san francisco where ive racked up to $300 in 1 month of toll before)

thats without buying jordans or nice clothes..

I am not the best with money, but I am also not the worst.. I do go out and get VIP or at least a few drinks every once in awhile, but if I didnt and I was just holding onto the $10k I have left over after taxes and bills then what would be the point of living at all ?

Ask yourself, could you spend the next 12 months with $10k for clothes, clubs, vacation and dates ??? In california ? :usure: it might seem like a lot when you type out $10k, but its really aint shyt in california

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Word..

Its because you live in Cali....Cali is expensive all a cross the board. You can get small townhomes where I'm at that have 2 bedrooms.1 1/2 baths...clean basements..small backyards for $425 a month.

I live comfortably with what I make and I only work 40 hours a week. I also have a lot of monthly bills that I don't need.

70 dollar interntet
$100 cell
$88 dollar cable..
Car note etc etc
Impulse buys of clothes and electronics (I have a severe gadget cop habit)
I have 4 TVs in my house...iPad..nexus..Xbox 360..semi-high end desktop
...but I also don't drop 70 at the bar ever...I might spend half of that at the MOST lol.

I can't work crazy hours...if I don't get 2 days off a week I'm not happy lol.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Word..

Its because you live in Cali....Cali is expensive all a cross the board. You can get small townhomes where I'm at that have 2 bedrooms.1 1/2 baths...clean basements..small backyards for $425 a month.

I live comfortably with what I make and I only work 40 hours a week. I also have a lot of monthly bills that I don't need.

70 dollar interntet
$100 cell
$88 dollar cable..
Car note etc etc
Impulse buys of clothes and electronics (I have a severe gadget cop habit)
I have 4 TVs in my house...iPad..nexus..Xbox 360..semi-high end desktop
...but I also don't drop 70 at the bar ever...I might spend half of that at the MOST lol.

I can't work crazy hours...if I don't get 2 days off a week I'm not happy lol.

yeah I used to have an impulse buy of clothes and electronics but I dont anymore, but thats been replaced with impulse buying at the bar :to: its my own fault but :manny:

I mean im living, it just would be nice to save a lil more and really get my credit back on track