Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lions should win outright and cover that -1

This is gonna be one of those "What the hell is going on with the Rams" games. 'Hawks get up early and maintain.

Lions are 2-8 vs Rodgers last 10 games, i would never trust it.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Lions are 2-8 vs Rodgers last 10 games, i would never trust it.
Yeah, but Rodgers can't catch his own passes. Their offense has been struggling all year...and their wideouts are hurt.

This team ain't the same.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Got a lot of bets today which probably means it will be a bad day :russ:

Whenever I have a good week the week prior, that's more money to put on bets I probably shouldn't :snoop:

As always, tail at your own risk

Packers -1: they've been bad all year but I'll take A Rodge in a dome only laying a point. If I lose my bet with the best QB, so be it.

Vikings +3: going more with my heart that the Vikings cant be this bad on defense. I think they'll bounce back and keep it close if not win outright.

Broncos Pick em: I dont think the jets are very good so try and steal a line from Vegas before they figure it out.

PIT/ATL U58: just playing the odds. It's a lot of points so I'll take a chance regardless how good the offenses are and how bad the defense is.

Rams -7.5: gonna ride the rams until they dont cover or Vegas makes their lines in the double digits.

Cardinals ML and AZ/SF O41: two bad teams. Cardinals desperate to get a win against one of the few teams on the schedule they might. Hoping the teams go all out and at least hit the over for me :lupe:

Raiders +5: Chargers dont blow many teams out and raiders have been competitive in all their games so I'll take the points

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CtXraoG_d.jpg

Who had this parlay? I was following some of y'alls picks but I'm not sure if someone had this or I threw in teams on some drunk shyt, lol.

:salute:to this thread tho.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I cant believe they were giving you $1.90 to every dollar for Sanu to get more than 44 yards receiving... I jumped on that

and he just caught a 43yard Td.. this finna be my week:ohhh: