Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm thinking about putting $500 on the Cavs to make the playoffs... paying $5.50 here in aus:ohhh:

a healthy love, Thompson and Hood in contract years, Osman and Sexton looking good... this team gonna have somethin to prove and should surely scrape in the east wit all them bum teams

thoughts family? I'm thinking it's a solid investment

Love hasn't played more than 60 games in 3 years though

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
U playing run line or money line? Which game you like more? Money saying brewers the line went up alot already.

I parlay the money line with the over or under. They don’t allow you parlay the run line when parlaying with over under.

250 bet parlaying money line with over and under will pay you over $500 if it hits

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Love hasn't played more than 60 games in 3 years though
yeah I know.. that's why its paying so well.

no Love and they are no hope of playoffs...
I think I'm still gonna put it on and 'forget about it'.. then hopefully in 6months time I get a nice lil bonus

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all took the pats?

Yep looking good. My only other bet was story vs Moustaksas who have more bases. I took story and Moustaksas got the game winning hit to beat me. Need this to get back up. Any one watching college football? Anything worth taking 2nd half?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep looking good. My only other bet was story vs Moustaksas who have more bases. I took story and Moustaksas got the game winning hit to beat me. Need this to get back up. Any one watching college football? Anything worth taking 2nd half?

Nice, the colts have way too many injuries to compete today. Haven’t looked at any college ball tho, Houston beating Tulsa right?