Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Are you betting on the A's-Yankees game tonight. I'm leaving the A's at least on the RL.

I’m contemplating. I want to parlay As win and the over, I’ll probabky put a small bet on that. The game I really like is the Astros vs Indians. I parlayed Astros win and the over 6.5 - bet $250 to win $500

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m contemplating. I want to parlay As win and the over, I’ll probabky put a small bet on that. The game I really like is the Astros vs Indians. I parlayed Astros win and the over 6.5 - bet $250 to win $500

I bet the Yankees ML this morning at -180 this morning. It's now -200 on Bovada. A's at +170 is good value because talent-wise they're not far off from the Yankees.

I put a small bet for a Yankees ML and Mark Chapman getting a base hit parlay.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Unless I see some value in the O/U, I'm staying away from both CFB games tomorrow. I actually like Tulsa to cover the 18 points against Houston, but both teams are coming off bye weeks and Tulsa turns the ball over too much so I'm staying away.

Might just bet the Pats -10 and check out baseball.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless I see some value in the O/U, I'm staying away from both CFB games tomorrow. I actually like Tulsa to cover the 18 points against Houston, but both teams are coming off bye weeks and Tulsa turns the ball over too much so I'm staying away.

Might just bet the Pats -10 and check out baseball.

Thinking about going Pats and over in brewers/Rockies. I want to take Pats now but is gronk playing? Colts real bang up too. Need to make some good bets was up 300 now down 30.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about going Pats and over in brewers/Rockies. I want to take Pats now but is gronk playing? Colts real bang up too. Need to make some good bets was up 300 now down 30.

Colts missing damn near half their offense and they not gonna have their number 1 WR . I don’t see how the pats lose this game but the nfl is wild. This is starting to feel like a trap game that could be close. But the pats don’t usually play with their food...

I think pats by a blow out honestly

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
cmon man, all football season i havent hit a decent parlay..

then today i win a fukking nba pre season parlay :mjlol:... including a game wit another aussie team in it (ive been on point wit my aussie bets.. i know them bum ass cac teams well smh)

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
im going Pats to beat them by over 14pts and total under 50.5pts...

them colts aint gonna do shyt at Gillette.. im predicting a scoreline similar to last week's against the fins.

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
I'm thinking about putting $500 on the Cavs to make the playoffs... paying $5.50 here in aus:ohhh:

a healthy love, Thompson and Hood in contract years, Osman and Sexton looking good... this team gonna have somethin to prove and should surely scrape in the east wit all them bum teams

thoughts family? I'm thinking it's a solid investment

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm thinking about putting $500 on the Cavs to make the playoffs... paying $5.50 here in aus:ohhh:

a healthy love, Thompson and Hood in contract years, Osman and Sexton looking good... this team gonna have somethin to prove and should surely scrape in the east wit all them bum teams

thoughts family? I'm thinking it's a solid investment

They're definitely worse than TOR, BOS, PHI, MIL, MIA and IND. If they stay healthy and the Wiz and Pistons fall apart they got a chance to grab an 8 seed.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal