Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That game pissed me off. Big Ben overrated. Some of his throws and decisions were so questionable but no one in media really goes at him. Wanted to win at least 500 this week. Ended up winning 340. Just looking over the games real quick for next week I really like the rams to smash the Seahawks next week. Over in Pittsburgh and Atlanta looking tempting too.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That game pissed me off. Big Ben overrated. Some of his throws and decisions were so questionable but no one in media really goes at him. Wanted to win at least 500 this week. Ended up winning 340. Just looking over the games real quick for next week I really like the rams to smash the Seahawks next week. Over in Pittsburgh and Atlanta looking tempting too.

Atlanta defense is food, Over might be something crazy like 60 tho

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Chiefs-Broncos has all the makings of a trap game. Divisional rival on the road, high altitude, let down look ahead game (KC plays the Jags at Arrowhead next Sunday). Chiefs only being 4.5 point favorites feels like one of those "Vegas is up to something" lines.

Anybody got a good feel for this one? I'm leaning towards the 1st half under 27.5.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why do you say that?

It all depends. For all prop and O/U bets I want a line with a half-point because that avoids a push. IMO the only good thing about pushes is that they keep parleys alive. Waiting 3-4 hours only to get your money back from a single bet feels like a waste of time to me.

But if the line for a football game is -2.5 or -6.5, I might buy a half-point to get to a common margin of victory (3, 7, 10) if I don't think the line will move in the direction I want before the game starts.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
NBA betting season if my favorite time of the year :mjgrin:

Didn't know yall had a thread dedicated to this :wow:

From my experiences, I've ate the most during the first month of the season when everyone is still giving a 90-100% fukk out the gate and relatively injury-free. Outside of internal conflict shyt, I could pretty much expect the good teams to cover the spread against the bad teams more often than not. Or on a 12 game night, i could pretty much parlay the 6 best teams straight up (1-2 being spreads), drop $300 and end the night with 2 stacks lol.

December thru February tho :mjlol: <-- nothing but trap games and Ls if you're not doing research on whose playing and whose banged up; those game-time decision okie-dokes :mjcry:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Denver +3 or more. KC played some beat up or wack defenses. Denver defense is legit. Home. Keenum can sling it. Sanders a beast. I think mahomes gets a reality check tonight. .

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Denver +3 or more. KC played some beat up or wack defenses. Denver defense is legit. Home. Keenum can sling it. Sanders a beast. I think mahomes gets a reality check tonight. .
yep I got a big same game parlay...

under 53.5 pts
Broncos to win within 14points
tyreke hill anytime touchdown scorer
D.Thomas anytime scorer

surely that magic gotta run out for Mahomes... on the road on Monday night football? I think them big lights gonna have him frazzled