Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
28 points at half good for the over

Over looking real good. I took juju over 76.5 yards had plenty of opportunity to do that in the first half still feeling good about it. Also took Steelers +7.5 ingame. Ravens/Steelers always close game. Hit both be up over 650. I got 400 to win 500 on Dodgers tomorrow for a bet I made back in may for them to win the division title. Hit all this get back most of what I lost 2 weeks ago.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over looking real good. I took juju over 76.5 yards had plenty of opportunity to do that in the first half still feeling good about it. Also took Steelers +7.5 ingame. Ravens/Steelers always close game. Hit both be up over 650. I got 400 to win 500 on Dodgers tomorrow for a bet I made back in may for them to win the division title. Hit all this get back most of what I lost 2 weeks ago.

Yea im in on Pit -3 and the over seperate bets, also took lakers first quarter to win and first half.

You certain the dodgers are a lock tomorrow?

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea im in on Pit -3 and the over seperate bets, also took lakers first quarter to win and first half.

You certain the dodgers are a lock tomorrow?

Honestly I'm not certain. It just a bet I made back in may I'll letting ride out. This week will cover that bet so if I lose its house money. Let me do some research later tonight and I'll have my plays tomorrow. But just looking over it I'm getting too much value+125 for every 100, plus Dodger are at home and with the better pitcher but the Rockies have had success at buehler. And buehler is a rookie.