Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I see the Dbacks/Giants went over. I was worried for seconds as these teams scored 9 early and went like 5 innings without a score. The Rockies covered the 1.5 so I'm still in it. I'm rolling with Brave ML.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the Dbacks/Giants went over. I was worried for seconds as these teams scored 9 early and went like 5 innings without a score. The Rockies covered the 1.5 so I'm still in it. I'm rolling with Brave ML.

Braves need to put up some runs. If this game is close I can see both bullpen fukking either team. Braves starter just got hbp. Hope he's okay. If he's out nats probably favorite now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I make more off football but baseball is just fun and every day. I make small bets so I can have multiple a day but theres good values in run lines if you get to know the teams and pitchers, you can find some great prices on really good teams. But it's a high variance game that there is truly no predicting. Pitchers like Chris Sale, Blake Snell, deGrom and Max Scherzer had been great to bet against this year when usually you are riding with the aces. But as a Twins fan this year has been good to me because they were undervalued for the first 2 months

Can you turn like $20 into a few hundred?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man, figures I'd get the hang of things when my favorite American sports are done:martin:

I've been messin' around with international basketball, for the time being. Live bets only:ufdup:

One thing I've noticed, is when live betting in a blowout, take the under more times than not. I take the over when live betting close games.

My most success with live betting has surprisingly been with tennis:ehh:

I usually wait til the 3rd set(if there is one)and bet the o/u

Soccer can kiss my ass:pacspit:

I live bet the under 3.5 in a 2-1 game at the 90+ minute mark in the second half. After I placed my bet, I went back to keep an eye on the game and there was another score literally 15 seconds later:pacspit:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I put 20 on China money line +1700 and I got em at +21 in a couple parleys.

I been eating of WNBA too :russ::mjlol:

We need to get on this brehs the girls game seems much more predictable :ohhh:
Yea breh i've been peeing those WNBA scores..Might lock in on some games tomorrow
China had me shook in that 2nd half but they covered :whew:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Thank GOD I didn't drop $100 on a live bet parlay.

There were 2 international basketball games that just ended. Both games, the heavily favored teams were losing, but it was in the 1st half. I kept my eyes on both scores just to see "what if".

One game ended and the underdog won. I was like "damn, maybe I should've bet."

2nd game was in OT and the underdog was up 4 with 12 seconds left. I was like "DAMN!!! WHY DIDNT I BET????!!!!!":bryan:

That $100 would've got me $4,000.

Not so fast. The team that was down 4, came back and won.

Glad I went with my gut.

College football, please get here soon.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There were 2 international basketball games that just ended. Both games, the heavily favored teams were losing, but it was in the 1st half. I kept my eyes on both scores just to see "what if".

2nd game was in OT and the underdog was up 4 with 12 seconds left. I was like "DAMN!!! WHY DIDNT I BET????!!!!!":bryan:

Glad I went with my gut.

I with you man. I haven't really been betting but will toward the end of the baseball season. Only bet the games where teams have something to play for. Ingame bet if u can too make a shyt load toward the end of the year last baseball season. If u want to bet baseball right now take underdog. The season is grinding on alot of teams but most teams will turn it on by August. Cant wait to bet college and NFL. Not sure what my strategies going to be. Parlay or just make less bets but go big. First week of college I'm gonna be in Vegas so I might go crazy and bet a shyt ton lol.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Glad I went with my gut.

Lmao breh you crazy

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I with you man. I haven't really been betting but will toward the end of the baseball season. Only bet the games where teams have something to play for. Ingame bet if u can too make a shyt load toward the end of the year last baseball season. If u want to bet baseball right now take underdog. The season is grinding on alot of teams but most teams will turn it on by August. Cant wait to bet college and NFL. Not sure what my strategies going to be. Parlay or just make less bets but go big. First week of college I'm gonna be in Vegas so I might go crazy and bet a shyt ton lol.
Yeah, breh, I'm just lookin' for stuff here and there to hold me over til football.

Baseball is usually the best bet in the summer, but yeah, definitely pay attention to lineups, a team's place in the standings, and watch out for those minor league call ups. Mess around and pick the moneyline on the Dodgers vs let's say Baltimore and not realize Dodgers comfortably clinched the #1 seed and called up a bunch of minor league players:pachaha:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I know is when college starts I’m smashing the bama first game line. Every year they get a low number like -7 and they blow out the other team. Then the rest of the year you gotta work with -21 every damn game :russ: