Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Sent that when the Rockies tied it at 4 :shaq:

What you got today? Rays come back in the 9th then blowing it in the 9th a terrible way to end the night
I took the Blue Jays @ +155 at the last minute..

t4845Gf.png

I didn't have time to research the evening games last night until right before game time, so I couldn't post anything in advance.

It got free time this morning, so it won't take long at all.

Last edited:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'm on Twins as well. I also like the Yankees/Astros U10. I saw it might be up to 10.5, Tanaka has been really good lately and Miley has quietly been good. I know the Yankees lineup has been hitting but that's still a lot of runs and it could be a close game.

@WesCrook @TrillaMonsoon any early pics. So far I'm leaning the Cubs and Twins.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I make more off football but baseball is just fun and every day. I make small bets so I can have multiple a day but theres good values in run lines if you get to know the teams and pitchers, you can find some great prices on really good teams. But it's a high variance game that there is truly no predicting. Pitchers like Chris Sale, Blake Snell, deGrom and Max Scherzer had been great to bet against this year when usually you are riding with the aces. But as a Twins fan this year has been good to me because they were undervalued for the first 2 months

How much you guys making off baseball? Seems harder than basketball or football.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be my last day betting for a month.

Taking Braves ml. My best bet for the day. Big pitching advantage and Braves are the better team.

Also took Marlins small play and Cubs medium play.

Gonna play over o's/m's. M's having going over at home at a crazy rate. Two weak pitchers also. Probably my 2nd best play. Also like A's over rays medium play.